Anyone watch this catfish show

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:whew: fukkery abound :deadrose:. Fat Goth girls posing as dimes. Hoodrats setting up other hoodrats with fake Facebook profiles. The innanets ain't real, until shyt gets real.[Image - 466680] | shyt Just Got Real | Know Your Meme.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:russ: Guy goes to meet beautiful blonde bombshell, instead gets overweight gay black dude.:wtf:. The look of pure:scusthov: on my mans face. Comedy Central:heh:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
about time, a show like this existed on mtv. Almost stopped watching the channel.
Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I only saw the one episode about the stripper that "thought" she was talking to a male exotic dancer. I should have DVR'd this show, but I'm going to start looking at it now. With all the technology that exists now I don't see how anyone can get "catfished" now.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
best mtv show in years. every week is straight comedy. but all nev really needs to do is make show called "how to use google image search" and all these idiots would have avoided the embarrassment. cant believe people are so naive when looking for love.

"we truly did find love in a hopeless place" - Tom Haverford

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I only saw the one episode about the stripper that "thought" she was talking to a male exotic dancer. I should have DVR'd this show, but I'm going to start looking at it now. With all the technology that exists now I don't see how anyone can get "catfished" now.

Yeah and it ended up being some big belly, truck driving looking ass nikka lol. She was still acting like she was gonna give him some puss though lol. Ol girl had a stupid dumb phat ass.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

manti te'o would like a word with you:bryan:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah and it ended up being some big belly, truck driving looking ass nikka lol. She was still acting like she was gonna give him some puss though lol. Ol girl had a stupid dumb phat ass.
Oh, she was fine as hell. You know what though, I was thinking. He was talking to her for like a year. Ol' boy couldn't get in the gym and workout or something. Just keeping ol' girl on the string like that. But then he did have like 4-5 kids or something like that.