Anyone watch some of the black sitcoms that come on TBS?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i never have but I been watching Meet the Browns and Are wwe there yet this morning and they aren't bad. Anybody peep these shows and how are the other ones?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Those shows are terrible. I've been hoping for a great Black sitcom for ages, Tyler Perry doesn't make quality anything

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't pay me to watch those:trash:

Thank Gawd, for Martin, Living Single, and A Different World reruns on TV1:blessed:

And, can't forget about the Jaimie Fox Show on Centric:jawalrus:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The internet is better than tv, why do people still care about tv anyway?

There is not one good station in the states that focuses on tech, that should tell you something.

Everything is watered down and a very inferior product apart from a few shows and reruns of old shyt.

The worldwide web has everything you want, people just love to bytch and complain.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
The internet is better than tv, why do people still care about tv anyway?

There is not one good station in the states that focuses on tech, that should tell you something.

Everything is watered down and a very inferior product apart from a few shows and reruns of old shyt.

The worldwide web has everything you want, people just love to bytch and complain.
this
i dont know why they always complaining about tv shows, if you dont like it just go read a book or something