Anyone watch RHOA?

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Anyone watch it used to watch Real Housewives of Atlanta? I can't recall the reason Porsha divorced Kordell Stewart, do any of you know? I was reading about Porsha owing on some loan and struggling financially. I can't remember why she divorced and I think it may have been something stupid. Porsha isn't the brightest crayon in the crayon box, she's like a dull gray, but she had it pretty good. She didn't work, was spoiled, and was the true definition of a housewife. I have an inkling that she let those cackling hens, many who were single at the time, talk her into messing up her marriage.

Can y'all confirm?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*raises hand*

Porsha and Cordell are officially divorced. She didn't receive any money and she appears to be doing well working with Dish Nation along with whatever she gets from RHOA. I don't remember why they divorced either but I don't think he was good for her.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
iirc, he wanted her to be a stay at home mother/actual housewife. But once she got on the show and got fame she was never home. He had custody of his young son from a previous relationship and wanted porsha to be the child's mother figure and she was never around anymore.
There was a storyline on the show about her changing her mind about wanting to have a baby as soon as possible

Also he was basically supporting her family and of course the gay rumors

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
*raises hand*

Porsha and Cordell are officially divorced. She didn't receive any money and she appears to be doing well working with Dish Nation along with whatever she gets from RHOA. I don't remember why they divorced either but I don't think he was good for her.

Wow I didn't know she was hosting Dish Nation, that's good for her. Hopefully she can keep it up. Also hopefully she doesn't really have monetary issues. And why do you think Kordell wasn't good for her? They didn't seem to have any serious issues until like 2 seasons in or something.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
iirc, he wanted her to be a stay at home mother/actual housewife. But once she got on the show and got fame she was never home. He had custody of his young son from a previous relationship and wanted porsha to be the child's mother figure and she was never around anymore.
There was a storyline on the show about her changing her mind about wanting to have a baby as soon as possible

Also he was basically supporting her family and of course the gay rumors

That's what I thought was the issue, she didn't want to be a stay at home mother. Hopefully it's worth it. And interesting stuff about him supporting her family, that probably caused many problems. I forgot about that arc.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Anyone watch it used to watch Real Housewives of Atlanta? I can't recall the reason Porsha divorced Kordell Stewart, do any of you know? I was reading about Porsha owing on some loan and struggling financially. I can't remember why she divorced and I think it may have been something stupid. Porsha isn't the brightest crayon in the crayon box, she's like a dull gray, but she had it pretty good. She didn't work, was spoiled, and was the true definition of a housewife. I have an inkling that she let those cackling hens, many who were single at the time, talk her into messing up her marriage.

Can y'all confirm?
Kordell left Porsha....she wanted to get a job and still be a housewife, he just wanted a housewife.
She works at Dish Nation with Rickey Smiley.