Anyone watch mancave on BET

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Nah not like they was. I peeped the same thing tonight when out of nowhere I heard slink say fukker and p*ssy. Normally it’s bleeped out.

There is a certain amount of words you are allowed to use in a time frame. I always laughed when on The Game they would say nikka and bytch but bleep out anything else.

Recently a lot more shows have left the words in, watch Unsolved Biggie and Tupac murders and it's all kinds of shyt in there. That OJ Simpson show last year is where I noticied it becoming a "thing".

Signs of the times I guess, shyt I remember when I was a teenager and the songs on the radio where completely different than the ones on the cassette when you copped it because of not just language but content. If it sexually explicit they would change that shyt up and be talking about something completely different, cop the album and you'd be like "wtf" :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lot of these stations doing anything to get viewers. One the easiest ways is to have riskier content.

Which is just more cursing and or sex/nudity. Cause the content ain't groundbreaking. Just the same old tired shyt.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It's a cool lil show. I always stick with it when I catch it on.

But yeah, the cussing thing just kind of came in the last year or too without warning... I remember I used to trip when they first started saying "shyt" now hearing F bombs on TV is still weird and catches me off guard. But I'm seeing it more and more

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just caught the very end of this myself. They were letting it fly saying everything. Kind of surprised they let em go that hard.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah not like they was. I peeped the same thing tonight when out of nowhere I heard slink say fukker and p*ssy. Normally it’s bleeped out.
No I mean like the fcc would not fine them like they do network channels. On Cable channels they can curse but then advertisers usually don't want to advertise on those shows. But as someone said times are changing.