Anyone want to move out of state but scared because they know they will have to take care of family at some point?

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, haven't settled on where but it's definitely a dífficult situation to navigate and solve.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I got a distant little cousin who had to do the same thing for his mom and at first he was depressed about it, but things started to work out. He gets paid 25 hours each week by the state to take care of his mother and he works a regular job at a call center.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. I'm the youngest of four kids but, my two older sisters are highly unreliable and my brother died young so alot of responsibility that should've been theirs falls to me. Like it deadass feels sometimes that I'm the oldest child. I would love to pick up and move to Chicago but, I feel so guilty internally.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yep. I'm the youngest of four kids but, my two older sisters are highly unreliable and my brother died young so alot of responsibility that should've been theirs falls to me. Like it deadass feels sometimes that I'm the oldest child. I would love to pick up and move to Chicago but, I feel so guilty internally.

I feel your pain man, am the youngest in my family but the most responsible, older male siblings are 'too busy' to provide any help
since last year I became a caregiver to my pops (he declined both mentally and physically). it's hard but atleast I won't have any regrets later in life.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Move to the chi.

Then prepare to move your folks.
You will have more memories in the chi. Than somewhere else.

Art Barr

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Both folks getting old, and moms needs constant care now..not possible to ever uproot at this point.
We have a large united family and everybody helps out but Im the primary caregiver and youngest of the lot.