Anyone using Google's Project Fi?

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Tried it but T-Mobile and Sprint are ass cheeks in my area compared to Straight Talk on ATT sim. For the price it isn't worth it unless you use less than 2 GB a month. Ain't nobody got time to be monitoring bandwidth.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use it and pay about 45 including taxes for 2gb a month. I'm in a metro area and I get great service

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Tried it but T-Mobile and Sprint are ass cheeks in my area compared to Straight Talk on ATT sim. For the price it isn't worth it unless you use less than 2 GB a month. Ain't nobody got time to be monitoring bandwidth.
Where you at?

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I'd just activated mines and so far my coverage at the job and at home are pretty good. I actually have full coverage here at work compared to 3 bars with AT&T.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'd just activated mines and so far my coverage at the job and at home are pretty good. I actually have full coverage here at work compared to 3 bars with AT&T.
Where are you at and what phone do you have?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have it and have had no real problems so far. Stay under 2gbs for the most part and my bill is around $40 or less. The biggest thing with Fi is they credit you back for whatever data you don't use.
Basically if you find yourself always using wifi and barely use any data. And T-Mobile/sprint coverage is good in your area, it's a good service

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I have it and have had no real problems so far. Stay under 2gbs for the most part and my bill is around $40 or less. The biggest thing with Fi is they credit you back for whatever data you don't use.
Basically if you find yourself always using wifi and barely use any data. And T-Mobile/sprint coverage is good in your area, it's a good service

Do you still have Fi/are you still liking it?