Anyone use to fukk with that show Zoids?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I use to mess with that show heavy back in the day when it use to air on toonami. fukk a Geno saurer :pacspit: Liger and Shadow Fox :salute: I fukked with anyone who had a wolf/fox type. Brad Hunter and Irvine :salute:
Irvine was that dude in Chaotic century :salute:, he was tapping Moonbay's sweet black ass on the side. When he lost his command wolf to emo ass Raven and Shadow though. :wow: I feel your pain bruh. I liked how he relied more on tactics, cunning and skill and just wasn't some overpowered emotional deus ex asspull type, for a second there he almost had Raven in their fight. He held his own though. He was a cool ass stand up older brother lancer type in the group . He even bossed up when Van was :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
nikka. Da fukk are u talking about?

412745-CZC0YFR.jpg

Zoids, it was kinda like G-gundam's cousin or something. All their gundams were beast-types.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught a few episodes of the show with my nephew and ended up liking it alot myself. Seems like a show I would have been straight addicted to as a kid. Surprised it wasn't more of a hit in the states. The first two series were dope, the season after that was straight trash.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The Zoids show that came on in the afternoons was ok but the one that came on in the mornings was DOPE with the war going on and had the black girl named Moonbay

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Both series were dope(not that other zoid series, that was:trash:). Liger zero was dope and the kid with the split personality flying the pteradacytl, he was even doper:wow:. All of choatic century was just:wow:. Seeing raven appear in the other series had me geeking:gladbron::krs:.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yep, loved both Zoids series growing up.

At first I hated chaotic century.. Maybe because the shield liger was so corny?? All I know is dude got pro after a while and that got me hooked on the show.