Anyone use Samsung Pay?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
@R=G

I didnt know they give you points on top, and the mst tech you dont need nfc either. Im still iffy though

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G

I didnt know they give you points on top, and the mst tech you dont need nfc either. Im still iffy though
Use it daily/weekly...yep...a lot of rewards for enough points. Just waiting for it to takeover gas pumps. I dont go inside to pay for gas.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I use it daily. I don't have to carry as many cards (it also holds rewards cards), works better than the iffy chip reader, and since it's on my gear all I have to do is hold a button and put my wrist next to the card reader.

It's truly a quality of life product. Hell, I used it yesterday at the tire pump and vacuum. :banderas:

They can't ask you for spare change when you didn't use coins. :umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a spare license in the car. I can go to the gym or wherever and leave my wallet at home thanks to Samsung Pay. I've been a user since day one.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I use it daily. I don't have to carry as many cards (it also holds rewards cards), works better than the iffy chip reader, and since it's on my gear all I have to do is hold a button and put my wrist next to the card reader.

It's truly a quality of life product. Hell, I used it yesterday at the tire pump and vacuum. :banderas:

They can't ask you for spare change when you didn't use coins. :umad:

:blessed: On the bolded, same here, use it daily and having S3 watch is a very nice addition to making it easy to use.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:blessed: On the bolded, same here, use it daily and having S3 watch is a very nice addition to making it easy to use.
Yea breh. At first I wasn't sure and waited a while to add my cards since I had pay on my phone, but it's definitely worth it and they accept at all types of places I'd never expect.

I used to be nervous about it not working at placed now I look like. Puff and mase waving my wrist everywhere.

It's also dope when going for a long ride and not needing to take my wallet.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Use it daily/weekly...yep...a lot of rewards for enough points. Just waiting for it to takeover gas pumps. I dont go inside to pay for gas.
I was waiting on the same thing, but one day I realized the gas station down from my house has nfc tags. I felt so stupid from all those times I trying to get the card reader to pickup.

Edit: Samsung Pay is on point.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I use it but a few weeks ago my phone was unlocked in my pocket and musta changed some settings cos I went to buy lunch one day and it just wouldnt work lmaoo

I was a hungry motherfukker that day smh

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only issue I hate is when paired with the watch, in order to use the watch for Samsung pay, I need to have a lock
on the watch.