Anyone Try Bulletproof Diet

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Bulletproof Executive
Listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast and this dude was on talking about this diet. Its basically intermediate fasting however in the mourings you drink coffee that has unsalted butter and coconut oil :huhldup:. But Ive been reading and im interested in at least trying it. If you go to his website he has the eating guidelines which is basically paleo diet however everything should be grass fed ( I live in texas so that shyt is pretty inexpensive) so what yall think

semtex

:)
Daps
I listened to the podcast very informative but he said some off the wall shyt like calorie restriction doesn't work. And that he went from 300lbs to 210lbs by increasing his calories from 1800 to 4000 a day and quitting his workout. :aicmon:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Anyone drink this in the morning?

Since the first show Joe has said the Bulletproof guy is full of shyt (in saying his coffee is best)...so it doesnt matter what kind of coffee you use.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I loooove bulletproof coffee or tea when intermittent fasting to keep calorie burn going.You have to use grass-fed butter (not regular) and/or coconut oil. Lots of cultures around the world do it and it can replace your creamer for flavor.

I've made the "get some" or bullet proof ice cream during ketosis, it does tend to have aphrodisiac effects on women though, so use carefully.

This dude uses very expensive methods to replace exercise. Most of us won't be able to afford it, but I dig some of his keto hacks.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I drink coffee w/ coconut oil every morning.....rarely eat whole food before 12:00.....love it

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So this has inadvertently started me on a intermittent fast.
Had no intentions of doing it...but im working on finding the best way to stay alert and full of energy through the day.

Cut out the weed, and wont eat my first meal till 11am/12pm.

Im actually hungry now, but I dont feel bogged down the way I normally do after breakfast.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I tried to do the whole grass fed thing once. Ya money needs to be right doing that. I walked into a Whole Foods or Trader Joes and I felt like the cashiers were looking at me like :shaq: