Anyone treat coworkers like forum posters?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My supervisor came at me because someone in our department emailed everybody about about swapping a shift.

So I replied to all. 1 star, negged, blocked. And proceeded to block any emails from them on outlook.

My sup is gonna tell me i can't block people on outlook because I may miss an important email. I said "only you, your coworkers and people above you can send me important emails, with my tenure and clout, who's gonna tell me something?"

I showed him my message filter everyday scrubs are talking about sick kids, swapping and shyt...them shyts go straight to trash.

It ain't the first time he's got on me about email etiquette, people gotta reply to all when some Jew is saying merry Christmas and Happy thanksgiving....i'm quick to reply "blocked", "deleted" etc...

I'm gettin paid too much to be actin a fool :pachaha: i feel like Walter White....now watch me get fired on Friday

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
keeping-it-real.jpg

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You should just reply to the emails with smileys

If I could, most of my replies would be :pacspit:

Emails about meetings would be :snooze:

Emails about my refusal to park my car in Gen-pop :umad:

Emails concerning snitching in any way, shape, or form, get the :rudy: followed by :yeshrug:

The new girl that I wanna fukk :shaq: followed by :birdman:. If she decides to snitch, :whistle:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
You can use smilies in emails, just copy and paste the image. A few weeks back I dropped :jawalrus: at the end of an email to my boss.

We were in a team meeting about opening a small Albany office and I was ordering appliances from Home Depot or Lowes. Both stores in Albany couldn't deliver until the next week. So my boss tells me "tell them if they can't deliver to us by Thursday we will no longer do business with them" :damn: I looked at him like, "You do know these are billion dollar companies right :ld:" So I worked it out and had it delivered to our Philly office and then get sent on the same truck as our furniture. This was my email response to him.

FYI, I couldn’t find a supplier in Albany that could deliver the fridge and microwave by Wednesday but the Home Depot in Philadelphia can deliver the goods on Tuesday, so we’ll be doing business with them :jawalrus: