All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You got fired?

^ this article is crazy

Main points:

1. Temp jobs are easy

2. Hardly any real work/responsibility, can spend most of the day working on entrepreurial pursuits on company computer, which is perfect for my near term plans

3. if it sucks you can quit and temp somewhere else no prob

4. Meet new women at all the offices

I think I'm gonna start scamming the system Monday :obama:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've thinking about doing this for minute now, but I hate being the new guy a at work.

That sounds ideal

I get to meet new women and then leave the office before I get sick of it and then repeat the process as many times as i want. All while not actually working much. No one expects much out of a temp

It's like all the benefits of a job without any of the downsides

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
dont u constantly make threads how much money you make doing real estate and how you shouldnt get a real job?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
dont u constantly make threads how much money you make doing real estate and how you shouldnt get a real job?

I make enough to support myself and live well

Why not supplement it and temp while I'm launching my import biz?

I need to expand my social circle anyway and might be more productive outside the apartment

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That's because they're trying to get a permanent job

That will be the furthest thing from my mind

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier, gonna meet so many hoes

Them temps be gunnin for ppl's spot. I see them nikkaz:rudy:

I wish more took your approach on this.

Supervisor look at the work I did like:comeon:

And look at the motivated temp's work like:heh: "you are KILLING jeff! Are u trying to replace him?!"

But when they announce the layoff, and the temps have to go, im like:whew:, then i politely walk up to the temp like "you were a great worker. I hate it had to be you:obama:"

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
cause you constantly try to talk down on people who have real jobs and act like a typical annoying jew ( I am jewish and from philly I know your type)

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
cause you constantly try to talk down on people who have real jobs and act like a typical annoying jew ( I am jewish and from philly I know your type)

Lol nice you know the type

Well temping isn't a real job, you can slack off and get to use an office for free. It's perfect for what I want to do in the next 6 months

What hs did you go to? If you're a Jew from Philly I might know you, we'd almost definetly have mutual friends if you're my age

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I work at like 2 different temp companies. How the hell do I get my ass into an office?! Don't they test you on something?! I took a data entry test and didn't have a high enough kph to qualify. Other than that, do they have any entry level gigs?! I'm finishing up my A+ certification and would like to get some experience working in an office. This brown-collar shyt ain't working