anyone still smashing a chick that live in the projects??

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yep brewster projects
her people was crzy it was one of them loose ass houses
smokin around kids cussin and shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nope but smashing a project chic in my suburbian home :ahh:

This.....................

Quite honestly I don't feel right going over chicks cribs at all, sometimes it be so easy these days it feel like I getting set up

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Not currently but I had one last year that stayed in charlotte's equivalent of a project :snoop:, I'm too old at this point, I dont have the patience to deal with the project bytch mentality

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Not currently but I had one last year that stayed in charlotte's equivalent of a project :snoop:, I'm too old at this point, I dont have the patience to deal with the project bytch mentality

some hood girls be nice
i think it depends on what kinda nikka you are
some hood bytches like a changeup they been fukkin with crazy nikkas they whole life
just like some good girls like crazy nikkas

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I remember this one time I went over this broad's house after a night of clubbing in the city. She lived in the projects in the Bronx. I went up to the crib, and then it turned out that her uncle was in there smashing his girl. I hadn't planned on coming back out until the morning, so now I'm in a strange rough looking projects in a foreign borough at like 3 in the morning, and I gotta get to the iron horse to take me back to the comforts of Brooklyn. Shorty apologized and told me she'd make it up to me. At that point I ain't care. I took the elevator downstairs, and the same nikkas who was there when I came in 10-15 minutes earlier was still there. I walked out the building, right past em, and one of the dudes said, "finished early, huh, nikka?" I looked back, and they was laughing. And I couldn't help but laugh either. Maybe they felt sorry me, LOL :manny:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I just smashed this BBW Rican chick who lives in the Frederick Douglass houses in the city, 103rd and Columbus.

It's not THAT bad but it's still the fukkin projects so that was definitely a one shot deal smash and dash.

I did go back for seconds this past Sunday though but that's definitely the last time.

I'm too pretty to be roaming in the PJ's. :smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
some hood girls be nice
i think it depends on what kinda nikka you are
some hood bytches like a changeup they been fukkin with crazy nikkas they whole life
just like some good girls like crazy nikkas
So true.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That shyt always feels like a set-up to me. Especially when it's in one of those spots where it's a gang of nikkas hanging out outside. Nahhh.