Anyone still playing modern warfare

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
How is it now

Just recently stopped playing it. The game has become unbearable honestly. With the integration with Warzone and the disaster known as Cold War it’s a bitter pill to swallow. Activation is actively doing everything in its power quietly to destroy the game. One thing for certain is they have allowed hackers to reign supreme; if you play it currently as it is now expect to be grenaded across the game and its becoming near impossible to do any execution moves as the hackers know where you are at all times. This is the best modern warfare since MW2, with this trash game known as Cold War is out, I’ll skip it and hopefully wait for MW2022. Hope they use the same engine with better maps and with a slightly increased TTK.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Play it daily:yeshrug: mostly warzone/rebirth with my friends...its kinda helped alot during this pandemic cause of the socal aspect. And resurgence/rebirth is Dope AF

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i copped on pc since its on sale for $38 and i never played warzone before. its a solid game. i havent bought a cod game since blops 2:manny:

add me brehs mrFaceShoota#7409217