Anyone seen this before? Pretty extensive ranking of hip hop albums

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Run That shyt: Nodima's Hip-Hop Handbook - Rate Your Music

About 1000 albums ranked and lot are accompanied by pretty articulate reviews.

I don't agree with a lot of the actual number rankings, or Radio being that high in the list, but it's a pretty damn good list for the most part. Life is Good is 122# if anyone was wondering:yes:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Didnt click and if illmatic aint number 1 im never gonna click

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i see a mix of obvious ones, some against the grain picks, and some very recent albums that are great but i have to :usure: at how high they are...suites my taste but wouldn't expect many to like it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
RYM is cool but too many white boys on that site.

:manny: Can't get mad about it if other people decide not to rate or review the music they like and white boys do. I prefer discussing the music instead of writing full blown reviews so I don't participate in any of the rankings. I just like scoping projects from time to time. It's great when I'm buying something I never heard before too.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: @ Supreme Clientele at #28 behind that Edan nonsense

EDIT: This nikka really expect me to believe that there are 638 hip hop albums better than E-40s best? And that E-40's best is MY fukkING GHETTO REPORT CARD?!?! fukk this hipster bytchass there are twice as many Currensy records on here as bay joints period :pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That list is terrible...

MBDTF @ 6...shyt aint even Kanye's best album

Daps
Its HIS list yall..he still has some dope albums on there..he actually took the time to come up with that whole thing...respect it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:childplease: @ Supreme Clientele at #28 behind that Edan nonsense

EDIT: This nikka really expect me to believe that there are 638 hip hop albums better than E-40s best? And that E-40's best is MY fukkING GHETTO REPORT CARD?!?! fukk this hipster bytchass there are twice as many Currensy records on here as bay joints period :pacspit:

:lolbron:. Lets see you make a list with a 1000 albums and get everything right.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why its always been the consensus that Lets Organize is the weakest track on Stress. That shyt is funky as hell. It was my favorite track off the Low Down Dirty Shame soundtrack n its top 3 on Stress too. And Cuban Linx being below RD is just stupid.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why do posters on this site continue to complain about opinions? :smh:
At least they gave each track a rating to justify its position on the list.

Who knows:manny:? Some of these reviews have well over a thousand words in them. I don't see how you can just look at the number and get mad at it. Between the reviews on RYM, Dead End hip hop, Needle Drop, and forums I got to, I read a lot of opinions from people. Some opinions I don't agree with at all, but if someone took the time to write out all that who am I to say it is flat out wrong? I just thought it was a cool list, but nikkas are getting mad at it :usure: