Anyone playing The Forest (survival-horror, alpha game) on PC? This sh1t looks crazy! Coming to PS4

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's an open world survival-horror game that's still in its alpha stage, but looks like it could be incredible.

As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.

Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.

@Responsible Allen Iverson You up on this?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have it, but I haven't put much time into it. when I do play, I usually die pretty quick... :sadcam:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have it, but I haven't put much time into it. when I do play, I usually die pretty quick... :sadcam:
Does it seem promising? I've read that there are still a lot of bugs, but the concept seems really cool.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This looks like every other first-person horror game to come out in the past few years.

I swear they just don't stop with these shyts :snoop:

And to think once upon a time there was a serious drought on horror

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Does it seem promising? I've read that there are still a lot of bugs, but the concept seems really cool.

yeah, it's still in "early access", but it seems to have a lot of potential. it's basically Don't Starve with a 3D engine

I just need to dedicate some time to it, because it is rather 'deep' as far as all the crafting and such you can do. the natives are also pretty damn restless, and they don't care that you haven't figured out the game yet :sadcam:

How is this different from Rust or DayZ?

it's strictly single player