Anyone play Shadow Of Rome? (Ps2 game)

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
I own it. Great game except the sneaking parts:shaq2:

Them Coliseum fights though:lawd:
Yeah was dope as fukk. Shame there wasn’t a sequel, even a remaster would live up well..the combat seemed to be pretty good especially for back then. Looks sorta like the standard combat for nowadays like the AC:O or dark souls a combat

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Yeah was dope as fukk. Shame there wasn’t a sequel, even a remaster would live up well..the combat seemed to be pretty good especially for back then. Looks sorta like the standard combat for nowadays like the AC:O or dark souls a combat
The extra points and names they gave you for dismembering cats was great:russ:

Catching weapons thrown from the crowd :wow:

That giant scythe:wow:

I am the reaper :wow:

I have become life and death:wow:

Capcom could release just a Coliseum fighter with no story but the same gameplay and id buy that shyt immediately:ehh:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
The extra points and names they gave you for dismembering cats was great:russ:

Catching weapons thrown from the crowd :wow:

That giant scythe:wow:

I am the reaper :wow:

I have become life and death:wow:

Capcom could release just a Coliseum fighter with no story but the same gameplay and id buy that shyt immediately:ehh:
Never completed the game:mjcry:tried so so hard even when I grew up, just one fukking level I couldn’t pass..
I was so hyped for Son of Ryse, which was dope but too short And no MP

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This why I love The Coli :mjcry:

Combat was dope :blessed: dismrmbering mofos was a joy, especially when you grab their limbs and throw at another enemy :demonic:

I remember having trouble fighting the tigers & elephants when I was a kid :russ:

The sneaking parts can:camby:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
This why I love The Coli :mjcry:

Combat was dope :blessed: dismrmbering mofos was a joy, especially when you grab their limbs and throw at another enemy :demonic:

I remember having trouble fighting the tigers & elephants when I was a kid :russ:

The sneaking parts can:camby:
Are capcom still a thing :francis: game deserves a sequel or remake or something