Anyone plan there day around when they have to shiitt?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I cant shyt in public, so if I havent shyt for the day i cant go out

:upsetfavre:

semtex

:)
Daps
To an extent yes. When I'm at school I only doodoo in the nicest bathrooms. Which sometimes involves me taking a detour

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, but I have spent many a day holding my shyt in because I wanted to wait until I got home.

My colon = :sadcam:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
No my shyt gets planned around MY day...

Either around 8:30am when i come back from the gym or 12 midnight when i get home. Im not using public restrooms unless its a DIRE EMERGENCY

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I used to have a crippling phobia of shytting in public places....mainly from elementary school, where if u got caught taking a dump u would get publicly humiliated lol it was like the worst possible thing u could do....I'd always sneak down to the 2nd or 3rd grade bathrooms, walk in and see a toddler at the urinal w his pants at his ankles peeing (don't front u did that) n drop a deuce in the stall like :smugdraper:

Nowadays :manny: if I gotta go I gotta go, only place that's off limits is a females crib , unless she's ugly in which case I'll make sure I leave skid marks in her bowl

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah man, People think I'm weird cause I'll take a shyt any where I actually enjoy stop at random fast food spot dropping a deuce and leaving..

Now I do plan my day around my :smoker: sessions though.

I just try to do everything I need to do at the crib before 8:30pm so I can get blowed and chill the rest of the night

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I HAD TO FOR MONTHS. I HAD A FISSURE AND I COULDN'T RISK PASSING OUT IN PUBLIC WHILE shytTING. THAT IS SOME TERRIBLE PAIN BREH. AND USUALLY I HAD TO TAKE PAIN MEDS AFTERWARDS SO DRIVING WAS A NO NO. THEN ON TOP OF THAT THE SOFTENERS MADE IT SO IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO HOLD IT. WHEN YOU HAD TO GO, YOU HAD TO GO. nikka HAD LIKE 15-20 SECS TO BE ON A TOILET OR IT WENT ALL BAD. MUD BUTT FOR 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT LMAO.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I used to have a crippling phobia of shytting in public places....mainly from elementary school, where if u got caught taking a dump u would get publicly humiliated lol it was like the worst possible thing u could do....I'd always sneak down to the 2nd or 3rd grade bathrooms, walk in and see a toddler at the urinal w his pants at his ankles peeing (don't front u did that) n drop a deuce in the stall like :smugdraper:

Nowadays :manny: if I gotta go I gotta go, only place that's off limits is a females crib , unless she's ugly in which case I'll make sure I leave skid marks in her bowl

:laff:

When you think about it this was gay as hell back then. At my school nikkas would hop on the toilet seat in the next stall, pull themselves up using the dividers, peak over the top just to see who it was so they can :russ: @ you.