Anyone On Here Own A French Bulldog?

ridge

Daps
didnt know where else to post this

ive wanted to get a french bulldog for a while

done quite a bit of research but wanted some input from some coli fam that own the breed

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah i have 2 and i absolutely love them, what do you wanna know?

ridge

Daps
yeah i have 2 and i absolutely love them, what do you wanna know?

just your day to day with them

temperment

ive never owned a dog..is it a good dog for a first time owner?

im also busy, do they need tons of attention/excersize etc

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah once you get them and train them they are great, day to day i usually wake up with pretty baby and sam jr. jumping on my bed and licking my face and then i take them outside so they can go to the bathroom. then we usually will play with their favorite rope and if im in a good mood i'll break a milk bone in half ill give pretty baby and sam jr. both a piece. then i go to work and just leave em and home and they hang out and then i come home and we all hang out together, its great. if you are busy they are a great dog, you can just leave them alone all day and my dogs seem excited and happy when i come home like they had a good day at home without me.

ridge

Daps
yeah once you get them and train them they are great, day to day i usually wake up with pretty baby and sam jr. jumping on my bed and licking my face and then i take them outside so they can go to the bathroom. then we usually will play with their favorite rope and if im in a good mood i'll break a milk bone in half ill give pretty baby and sam jr. both a piece. then i go to work and just leave em and home and they hang out and then i come home and we all hang out together, its great. if you are busy they are a great dog, you can just leave them alone all day and my dogs seem excited and happy when i come home like they had a good day at home without me.

Man that sounds like the life! Thanks for the post my breh

ridge

Daps

say breh, how heat sensitive are these guys? i know they cant deal with the heat well but damn it seems i cant even take em outside if just a ittle too hot

i think im getting one for september so thats my last worry

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm going to get my mother one as a surprise for her birthday..that, a Boston terrier or a shar-pei.
my ex has one..great little dog and i'm not really a dog person..i blessed him with the name Winston.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i'm going to get my mother one as a surprise for her birthday..that, a Boston terrier or a shar-pei.
my ex has one..great little dog and i'm not really a dog person..i blessed him with the name Winston.

U named your Boston terrier Winston? My sis named her boston winston ....I love Boston's, miss my old buddy from back in the day.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
U named your Boston terrier Winston? My sis named her boston winston ....I love Boston's, miss my old buddy from back in the day.

nearly a funny coincidence there but nah, i named my ex's French Bulldog Winston.

speaking of french bulldogs, i like the name this broad gave her dog..might have to steal it for the dog i buy my moms.
https://vine.co/v/h7VpYgPPliQ