anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My wife have peanuts and shellfish allergy so I'm testing her food whenever we go out.

Me ... I used to stutter when I was younger. Rapping helped me overcome it..
I have anxiety and man those panic attacks was a bytch... Had a brother shaking and sweating .. I learned to accept that I can not change things that I am not in charge of and what is going to be will be and it curbed my anxiety.
I have veritgo, a herniated disc and a pinced nerve and I suffer from migraines... Oh, and insomia/sleep walking ... Man when I walk in my sleep and hit the kitchen ... smh ... I almost drank pine sol one time.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can people with anxiety and depression get a little in depth with symptoms and how it makes you feel?

I mean everyone has some bouts in their life of anxiety or depression its part of life what makes it into a person being diagnosed with it as opposed to just having a sh!tty month or something?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was born with a hole in my heart that never closed up. It hasn't been too much of a problem this far at age 25 but I'm always reminded of the possibilities.
Have a irregular heart beat and bad chest pains from time to time and also infrequent low blonde pressure but not sure if that's related to the hole in my heart.

Had bad ear infections. Had multiple surgeries and basically was guinea pig for new ear medicine that never really worked and ate away at my right ear drum. my right eardrum basically degenerated and I had to have reconstructed ear surgery in my right ear. Ear drum is half artific or some shyt like that but haven't had any issues since. Besides bad buildup of wax the size of rasinets.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Migraines. Humvee blew up and I banged my head on the ground back in 09 and I've had then since. I tend to stay away from fried foods and I've found out recently that tropical fruit is a trigger. I take Maxalt and eat fairly good.

Fully recovered from sciatic nerve damage in my back from 2011.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Damn brehs we like a sweaty frat and shyt. My big issue is face, neck and scalp. Mild activity on a moderately warm day and I don't just sweat, I hemmorage water. shyt used to piss me off on a hot ass day and someone would be like im so sweaty and they just slightly glistened:pacspit:. Motherfukkers dont know shyt about sweaty. Has nothing to do with weight or lifestyle, just fukked up genetics. Back when everybody was rocking fitteds and durags I was like :blessed:. Still it made me very self conscious in certain places, especially if it was hot outside and lots of people. Subway in the summer? :usure: forget about it. Walking in the city in july? :what: no thanks. I live for the winter. My doc had prescribed drysol, but I found this cream at Walmart that helps, facesaver plus. shyt made me feel normal again forreal. Spent vacation time in Florida this summer in the hot ass sun and I was great. Now in the heat I just glisten like normal humans.

glad to know im not the only one. shyt can be annoying! i see we have different versions of it though, yours is more facial and mine affects moreso the palms and feet. have you tried any cures?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Migraines. Humvee blew up and I banged my head on the ground back in 09 and I've had then since. I tend to stay away from fried foods and I've found out recently that tropical fruit is a trigger. I take Maxalt and eat fairly good.

Fully recovered from sciatic nerve damage in my back from 2011.

Aggravation and/or heat triggers my migraines... I pretty much need to sleep and vomit to recovery.

The only thing pain killers did was get me addicted... i be popping over the counters just for the hell of it now

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
The thing about being bipolar is that it literary has destroyed my life the shyt is terrible. From the paranoia and depression to the extreme happiness its awful right now I just got came down from a manic episode 3 days ago where I thought this girl I slept with was trying to trying to kill me...... I changed my number and went into hiding called my work and told my work and i need time off and then I just disappeared deleted my facebook tired to delete this account and deleted other online profiles. I just want to disappear. .

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The thing about being bipolar is that it literary has destroyed my life the shyt is terrible. From the paranoia and depression to the extreme happiness its awful right now I just got came down from a manic episode 3 days ago where I thought this girl I slept with was trying to trying to kill me...... I changed my number and went into hiding called my work and told my work and i need time off and then I just disappeared deleted my facebook tired to delete this account and deleted other online profiles. I just want to disappear. .

One time, I swore my mom was trying to kill me with mold. I swore she spored the bathroom up with black mold. I was out of my fukking mind. Took my stepfather and my bros to talk me down. :wow:

Singh

All Star
Daps
congenital nysagmus

cope by staying busy doing shyt (work/hobbies) & constantly strengthening my other attributes (health, leadership skills, and learning new shyt). I don't bytch or complain about it either

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Aggravation and/or heat triggers my migraines... I pretty much need to sleep and vomit to recovery.

The only thing pain killers did was get me addicted... i be popping over the counters just for the hell of it now

When I start setting those spots that's when I take the Maxalt. On a daily basis I take that excedrin that supposedly targets Migraines.