anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well they say alcoholism is a disease, and it's not easy to cope with the withdrawl, at all...but then, i haven't been diagnosed with anxiety and i know i have that too.
i suppose the alcohol is a way to try and combat the anxiety.:jawalrus:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
fukk a juicer. Get the nutribullet. You can add fruit to them green smoothies to make them taste better. I have a beet one as well: 1/4 beet, grapes, blueberries, brocoli, pumpkin seeds, and olive oil. I have one of those every so often.

But the main one involves spinach or Kale, pear or apple, pineapple, celery, mint leaves, strawberries, and lime juice. Add water and you're set. Taste great too.

Good looks, Breh. My lady has a nutribullet. Gonna use hers and try these recipes.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looks, Breh. My lady has a nutribullet. Gonna use hers and try these recipes.

The beet one isn't that great. You might want to add fruit like strawberries to add to the taste.

The green one is actually not bad. The mint and lemon juice really adds to it. I just happen to check my blood pressure yesterday and I'm still in the 130s which is good considering my age, size, and recent diet. And to the fact I work out regularly.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The beet one isn't that great. You might want to add fruit like strawberries to add to the taste.

The green one is actually not bad. The mint and lemon juice really adds to it. I just happen to check my blood pressure yesterday and I'm still in the 130s which is good considering my age, size, and recent diet. And to the fact I work out regularly.

Cool. I'm going to try the green one asap then...

Oddly enough, my lower number is usually good, in the 80's. My higher number fluctuates. I been taking low level meds for like 2 weeks now and it was all good, stayed in the 120's - low 130's. the last two nights or so, I've been in fluctuations. I think it may be because I'm constantly stressing, checking and working myself up. Might stop checking for a few days. I realized that the sight of the machine kinda freaks me out. I start hyperventilating as soon as I see the machine. Lol.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. Have you tried the pump? I was on it for a few years but switched back to straight insulin injections because i hated that shyt being attached to me at all times

Thats what I've heard about the pump. I'm pretty active and I've heard its pretty cumbersome for active people. I'm on straight Humulin R and N, throw back style. It is what it is. Such is life...

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
anxiety & chronic depression, dipping into heavy ones on a regular basis, not doing well

also episodes of psychosis when i smoke too much weed, kinda weird becoming insane for a week or 2 and go back to normal :D

ssri antidepressants definately help & make me function, but with a lot of side effects (limp dikk, almost dead libido), so i don't take em.

Last edited: