anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Scoliosis. had a spinal fusion when i was 13... i used to to be so damn flexible but with my curve getting 5 degrees worse (had surgery at 65 degrees) every 6 month doctors said it could go wrong one day and paralyze me... now with titanium down my spine and a 1 degree curve i can almost touch my toes again... i need to join a yoga class....

I have the perfect Christmas card for all of you guys... let me go find it....never mind i can't find it :(

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

i remember when gym teachers use to check for this in middle school

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've been diagnosed with anxiety, sometimes out of nowhere I clam up, heart races feel like IMA faint etc., I don't take pills because I refuse to get addicted.to prescripton drugs. Foe the most part I'm good, hopefully one day I'll get rid of it all.

Ya ..I've been diagnosed with schitzo affective disorder(schitzo+bi polar) since 2001..I have to take my pills, because if I don't ..I'm liable to kill, get killed, commit suicide, get hurt or end up in jail, or be broke and homeless cuz I can't cook for myself so ill end up starving..spend my money recklessly..one time I gave $25 to some panhandlers cuz I thought they hit a lick and needed money to get out of town..so you can see how it could be easy for me to become homeless....I can't control it when I relapse..you're not gonna get addicted to the pills breh...the only bad part about pills is that I can't dream when I sleep like I used to..sometimes I won't take my pills at nite so I can have good dreams..yeah it sucks..but it keeps me safe..

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i used to drink everyday a couple years back, i could easily put down an 18 of bush and work the next day. that sure got hard as the addiction grew and eventually i'd get the shakes pretty bad during the day, mostly during the comedown in the afternoon.
now i'll drink a 40 or two, a signifigant lot less but higher %
i've been watching myself and it's easy to fall right back in w/all this fukked up shyt that's been goin on in my life, #hardonhoes now.
and it's especially hard cuz beers legal and cheap, but i haven't drank in days and plan to keep it that way

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

i remember when gym teachers use to check for this in middle school

I don't know what that smiley really mean but from what ive seen it means fat and i am far from that... i can't touch my toes but i can run a 7 minute mile soo... whessup?
That middle school check was sketchy as fukk... made us where sweatpants and one piece swimsuits ... and i would be the one to get the dyke gym teacher that played the banjo:snoop:.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I don't know what that smiley really mean but from what ive seen it means fat and i am far from that... i can't touch my toes but i can run a 7 minute mile soo... whessup?
That middle school check was sketchy as fukk... made us where sweatpants and one piece swimsuits ... and i would be the one to get the dyke gym teacher that played the banjo:snoop:.

:stopitslime:you do know thats average right?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
i used to drink everyday a couple years back, i could easily put down an 18 of bush and work the next day. that sure got hard as the addiction grew and eventually i'd get the shakes pretty bad during the day, mostly during the comedown in the afternoon.
now i'll drink a 40 or two, a signifigant lot less but higher %
i've been watching myself and it's easy to fall right back in w/all this fukked up shyt that's been goin on in my life, #hardonhoes now.
and it's especially hard cuz beers legal and cheap, but i haven't drank in days and plan to keep it that way

I wouldn't call that alcoholic, I know some brehs drinking fifths of liquor every night.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yes sir. Still twice a day. Its second nature at this point though. 22 years of it...
I feel you. Have you tried the pump? I was on it for a few years but switched back to straight insulin injections because i hated that shyt being attached to me at all times

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cut all that stuff out for a good while. I still eat sushi at least once or twice a week though. :sadcam:
My uncle been trying to get me to drink this juice he says helps him out a lot. He juices 1 large beet with 6 carrots every few days. He even eats the pulp that comes out. I can't mess with beets like that though. :huhldup:

I might try it this weekend. :hamster:

Good looks, brehs. The more you know. :salute:

fukk a juicer. Get the nutribullet. You can add fruit to them green smoothies to make them taste better. I have a beet one as well: 1/4 beet, grapes, blueberries, brocoli, pumpkin seeds, and olive oil. I have one of those every so often.

But the main one involves spinach or Kale, pear or apple, pineapple, celery, mint leaves, strawberries, and lime juice. Add water and you're set. Taste great too.