anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I found out this year that it runs in my family hardbody. Started out pretty mild, but my anxiety, coupled with my nature (I tend to obsess and stress over things)in general brought it up. Been taking a pretty light med over the last two weeks that have brought it down a lot. Only side effect is some slight wooziness when I move too fast. Long as my dangalang work and I'm able to maintain my active lifestyle then I'm all good. :manny:

yep, I just found it my gramps had it. And I'm with you about being stressed and obsessing over things. I'm like that too which doesn't help. But luckily I live alone so I don't have the stress or bs of living with other people. Get yourself the nutribullet or any high powered blender and start whipping up them kale/spinach smoothies. That's what I got and it's helped tremendously. Though it doesn't help I live next door to a fast food joint. :mjpls:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just found out recently that that's a thing. What are the dangers behind it? :ld:

If it's severe it could cause lightheadedness/dizziness, and if it's extremely low it could cause you to faint. If it's not causing symptoms then it's not usually dangerous.

Only thing is, you want to make sure something serious isn't causing it. For example, something like dehydration or blood loss due to an ulcer could cause low blood pressure. But if it's naturally low and you feel fine it doesn't usually need treatment.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I was misdiagnosed as depression but it's really manic depressive disorder (schizo). I don't take meds but my emotions do get the best of me at times. I don't want to become dependent on meds so I avoid them at all costs.

I also torn the MCL in both knees so my they are shot to shyt. shyt sucks bcuz I can't run or jump rope anymore, two of my favorite things to do. :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just found out recently that that's a thing. What are the dangers behind it? :ld:

long term damage to the brain, heart and other organs can occur if low blood pressure is severe and untreated.

its better than high blood pressure though

my treatment is basically eating more sodium

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yep, I just found it my gramps had it. And I'm with you about being stressed and obsessing over things. I'm like that too which doesn't help. But luckily I live alone so I don't have the stress or bs of living with other people. Get yourself the nutribullet or any high powered blender and start whipping up them kale/spinach smoothies. That's what I got and it's helped tremendously. Though it doesn't help I live next door to a fast food joint. :mjpls:
I cut all that stuff out for a good while. I still eat sushi at least once or twice a week though. :sadcam:
My uncle been trying to get me to drink this juice he says helps him out a lot. He juices 1 large beet with 6 carrots every few days. He even eats the pulp that comes out. I can't mess with beets like that though. :huhldup:

I might try it this weekend. :hamster:

If it's severe it could cause lightheadedness/dizziness, and if it's extremely low it could cause you to faint. If it's not causing symptoms then it's not usually dangerous.

Only thing is, you want to make sure something serious isn't causing it. For example, something like dehydration or blood loss due to an ulcer could cause low blood pressure. But if it's naturally low and you feel fine it doesn't usually need treatment.

long term damage to the brain, heart and other organs can occur if low blood pressure is severe and untreated.

its better than high blood pressure though

my treatment is basically eating more sodium
Good looks, brehs. The more you know. :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i had it severe, i was always feeling light headnesses, like i was going to pass out, but i never went to the drs, untill i started to get severe headaches and thought i had a tumor or something.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i have Celiac disease and being pregnant i'm just praying i don't pass it on to my baby since it's genetic. i wouldn't wish it on my enemy :ld:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Scoliosis. had a spinal fusion when i was 13... i used to to be so damn flexible but with my curve getting 5 degrees worse (had surgery at 65 degrees) every 6 month doctors said it could go wrong one day and paralyze me... now with titanium down my spine and a 1 degree curve i can almost touch my toes again... i need to join a yoga class....

I have the perfect Christmas card for all of you guys... let me go find it....never mind i can't find it :(

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
hyperhidrosis. not really a serious thing, just more annoying than anything else especially when it comes to meeting new or important people.

Breh me too. Try robinul. It was a life changer

Interesting, never heard of that one. I bought driclor but that shyt can be rough if applied too often. Is it over the counter or did u need a rx?

Thanks breh :salute:

glad im not the only one dealing with that on this forum. always read about how theres a larger population suffering from this than most think, but i have yet to meet anybody else. was your's mainly palms and feet?

Damn brehs we like a sweaty frat and shyt. My big issue is face, neck and scalp. Mild activity on a moderately warm day and I don't just sweat, I hemmorage water. shyt used to piss me off on a hot ass day and someone would be like im so sweaty and they just slightly glistened:pacspit:. Motherfukkers dont know shyt about sweaty. Has nothing to do with weight or lifestyle, just fukked up genetics. Back when everybody was rocking fitteds and durags I was like :blessed:. Still it made me very self conscious in certain places, especially if it was hot outside and lots of people. Subway in the summer? :usure: forget about it. Walking in the city in july? :what: no thanks. I live for the winter. My doc had prescribed drysol, but I found this cream at Walmart that helps, facesaver plus. shyt made me feel normal again forreal. Spent vacation time in Florida this summer in the hot ass sun and I was great. Now in the heat I just glisten like normal humans.