anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High Blood pressure. Haven't checked it in weeks but I got down to the 130s but I've been on a :flabbynsick: diet lately so who knows. I don't fukks with medication. I just try to eat right.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
right, i feel the same way

note to anybody that might need to take meds in the future...make sure its ur last resort

years ago i had a ulcer and i was put on omeprazole, the side effects were literally driving me insane, i would wake up in cold sweats, i would get palpitations thinking i was going to die, i was gaining weight, my mind was literally racing like i was going insane, i flushed that ish down the toilet and googled and went the natural way.

not saying all meds are horrible, but you have to be careful the side effects, and when you withdrawal as well as the costs and drs love prescribing it.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I've got anxiety. Dad has it, brother has it.

It's not life stopping or anything but its fukking annoying.

I can feel an episode coming and I'll just feel like shyt for a couple of days then bounce back to normal. I've got a handle on it now but when I was in college...:damn:
I feel you, Breh. Luckily for me, I had a prof who saw the signs and recommended I speak to the school therapist. The only thing worse than the anxiety was the stigma. That's a whole 'nother thread though.

I have mild high blood pressure even though I'm thin...runs in the family. :yeshrug:

I take medication and keep it moving. Could stand to hit the gym more often tho.

High Blood pressure. Haven't checked it in weeks but I got down to the 130s but I've been on a :flabbynsick: diet lately so who knows. I don't fukks with medication. I just try to eat right.

This. I found out this year that it runs in my family hardbody. Started out pretty mild, but my anxiety, coupled with my nature (I tend to obsess and stress over things)in general brought it up. Been taking a pretty light med over the last two weeks that have brought it down a lot. Only side effect is some slight wooziness when I move too fast. Long as my dangalang work and I'm able to maintain my active lifestyle then I'm all good. :manny:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
diagnosed with ocd :wow:

i gotta have everything in my room perfectly symmetrical and other little weird things like that

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Anxiety hives attacks, I take claritin everyday. Bad allergies also, can't eat chocolate or churchs chicken(the steroids fukk me over)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
years ago i had a ulcer and i was put on omeprazole, the side effects were literally driving me insane, i would wake up in cold sweats, i would get palpitations thinking i was going to die, i was gaining weight, my mind was literally racing like i was going insane, i flushed that ish down the toilet and googled and went the natural way.

not saying all meds are horrible, but you have to be careful the side effects, and when you withdrawal as well as the costs and drs love prescribing it.
word, they get money off those meds

thats why my pops told me to make them check my your blood pressure multiple times...because if its high once they might to try to turn it into an issue

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:ohhh: how does that affect ya relationships

i knew someone from brownsville who was bipolar shhe actually post here

bytch was loopy son
it can be hard at times, when im on my meds its easy tho, but off my meds you jut gotta watch out cuz a nikka might be in the mood to stab you one minute and ready to suck ya dikk the next minute. when im off my meds i tend to run ppl off as well and if they weak i will exploit that.