Anyone in here rock with off-brand HDTV's these days still?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I remember on :hamster:, it was all the rage to be rockin out with insignia and westinghouse tv's, but these days with the low cost of smart tv's from the major brands, there's really no reason to cheap out anymore.

I used to have an insignia 19" tv in my kitchen, but I replaced it with my daughter's 22" samsung after upgrading her a few months ago. I also had a westinghouse TV in my living room before after my crib got broke into and they stole my smart tv. Now, the westinghouse we done gave to my wife cousin, and the insignia is in my basement chillin in the corner somewhere.

anyways as of right now, we got 6 flat TV's in my crib. 5 samsungs, and one sony.

I got a 46" sony google smart tv in my "man" room downstairs
22" samsung LCD in the kitchen
50" samsung LED smart tv in my family room
40" samsung LCD tv in my bedroom
32" samsung LCD tv in my daughter room
26" samsung LCD tv in my other daughter room

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I remember on :hamster:, it was all the rage to be rockin out with insignia and westinghouse tv's, but these days with the low cost of smart tv's from the major brands, there's really no reason to cheap out anymore.

I used to have an insignia 19" tv in my kitchen, but I replaced it with my daughter's 22" samsung after upgrading her a few months ago. I also had a westinghouse TV in my living room before after my crib got broke into and they stole my smart tv. Now, the westinghouse we done gave to my wife cousin, and the insignia is in my basement chillin in the corner somewhere.

anyways as of right now, we got 6 flat TV's in my crib. 5 samsungs, and one sony.

I got a 46" sony google smart tv in my "man" room downstairs
22" samsung LCD in the kitchen
50" samsung LED smart tv in my family room
40" samsung LCD tv in my bedroom
32" samsung LCD tv in my daughter room
26" samsung LCD tv in my other daughter room

Hey,:patrice: where you you feel friend?:shaq:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Vizio considered off brand? Currently have a 32 in one of those and has given me 0 problems. When i upgrade to a 40 + probably going to go with them again

Need a tv for the bedroom and been lookin for a cheap brand like sanyo,sceprte,seiki , westinghouse

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Vizio considered off brand? Currently have a 32 in one of those and has given me 0 problems. When i upgrade to a 40 + probably going to go with them again

Need a tv for the bedroom and been lookin for a cheap brand like sanyo,sceprte,seiki , westinghouse
I wouldn't say so. It's a top selling brand and its newest models are getting great reviews.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I remember in 09 I copped some offbrand TCL flatscreen. That honestly was the best TV I ever had. All 3 years I had it there was never any problems

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Remember I thirsted so DESPERATELY to get into the HDTV game, that I was moments from pulling the trigger on an Olevia :wow:

We was all there at one time. :russ:

nikkas looking at that cheap flat screen made by a company that don't even make electronics like :patrice:"I use they dish washing soap and I never had any problems with it.How can I not cop this 56 inch for $200? I'd be a fool not to."