Anyone in here a fan of HGTV?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I used to watch it occassionally, but over the last 3 months or so, I have been watching this shyt on the daily obsessively damn n ear. however, I am moving to a new house FINALLY next week so I am really into getting ideas for how I'm gonna set up my new place. my current house is like 1600 sq ft with no finished basement.

my new house is 2100 sq ft not including the finished basement which adds an additional 1400 sq ft plus a full seperate bed room and a bathroom along with the laundry room and a rec room.

I'll have a deck at the new place. however I will no longer have a large patio like I do now.

anyways, I really like watching:

house hunters
love it or list it
fixer upper
property bros

just to name a few

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Both broads from Love It Or List It would get mad renovations in them guts :noah:

The English MILF and those tittays :whew:

The occasional bad broad to be found on House Hunters :whew:

Nicole Curtis with that Detroit love :obama:

EGYPT SHERROD ON PROPERTY VIRGINS, HAVE MERCY :damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Both broads from Love It Or List It would get mad renovations in them guts :noah:

The English MILF and those tittays :whew:

The occasional bad broad to be found on House Hunters :whew:

Nicole Curtis with that Detroit love :obama:

EGYPT SHERROD ON PROPERTY VIRGINS, HAVE MERCY :damn:

man that old bag on love it or list it looks funny.

but the young one is clean. those canadian hoes.

I forgot about nicole curtis. she got some big ol tittays too :rose1:

I seen a few bad black hoes on house hunters. I ALWAYS watch anything on there with black folks.

Last edited:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just watching an episode of Fixer Upper with my lady and a commercial for Flip or Flop came on that had "Ante Up" playing in the background.

:russ::russ::russ:

Tried to find it on YouTube to no avail.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched from time to time, I used to enjoy property brothers, but the newers episodes took out the scenes on what they would do to each of the proposed houses, each time I saw it was like damn I want live in that:wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes I watch house hunters but not as much as I used to 2-3 years ago after I found out how the show really operates

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yes I watch house hunters but not as much as I used to 2-3 years ago after I found out how the show really operates

well if you know how buying a house works, then u obviously know that it's not as simple as they portray it on tv. but that's fine, I still enjoy the entertainment

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if you know how buying a house works, then u obviously know that it's not as simple as they portray it on tv. but that's fine, I still enjoy the entertainment

um yea I know house hunting isnt simple and that buying a house isnt simple you have no idea what im referring to so fall back and shut up. I still love the show just not nearly as much once I read what I read. Good show nonetheless