Anyone Here Work As A Mover?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Is that shyt worth the physical strain on your body? In about to start this weekend until I find some other shyt to do.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Idk man a friend of mine said one of his nikkas does it and its decent pay and they give you alot of hours and half the time you may not be doing shyt but the other half you really going be workin. And the shyt really is heavy shyt so injuries are frequent. He said his mans told him he saw a nikka knee socket pop out tryna move/lift something real heavy:scusthov:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I did it for a few months when I was 17. That taught me that I don't not want a manual labor job

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just from moving so many times times. It's a bytch to move beds and couches to 3rd stories. Then you gotta hear people bytch when someone puts a hole in the wall.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
One of my least favorite things in life is moving

I despise that shyt

Plus the fact youll maybe be moving beds,dressers,couches up 5 flights of stairs..

Fuuuuuck that

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
first few weeks is going to be hell. i used to to do it high school. carry big ass shyt up and down narrow stair cases is the worst. i didn't last past 2 months. i'll say this, you're forearms and back are going to be real brolic.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, I respect Movers.

Just moving my stuff up to a 2nd floor apartment was hard with the help my brother and homeboy. We was dead tired and sore. I couldn't feel my right thumb for a whole week.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Make sure you wear some type of lower back brace and lift correctly because once you fukk up your back = game over. I did the shyt for a while and the shyt will get you swole :smugfavre:

Daps
Is that shyt worth the physical strain on your body? In about to start this weekend until I find some other shyt to do.

I did it in college...Im a skinny nikka so it wasnt really worth it but I did it part time so it was worth it. I shoulda been stealing shyt from them rich ass cacs.

Yo, true story. Me and my man got assigned a job like 2 hours away, so the whole ride up he joking around like..."I talked to the jawn we got to move for, she sound bad as shyt." I'm laffing saying yeah whatever...

when we got there it was a bad ass spanish jawn petite toned body, pretty ass face, long black hair and a sexy accent...:noah:

you know I dont gas these spanish and white broads so when I say shes bad...I mean shes bad :shaq:

damn near broke my back tryna look strong carrying all that heavy shyt...too bad she was moving so far away...I woulda def tried to get up wit her...:wow:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Man I had to help move my ex and her sis into a new house.It was suppose to be 4 movers but they didnt come thru or didnt like what they were gonna get paid.So it fell to me and a family member of theirs I had to help lift a heavy ass piano. I dont know how much these things weigh but it had me exhausted and in pain for a minute :noah: Now I respect movers. You have to be in shape to move. Mentally and physically exhausting.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
first few weeks is going to be hell. i used to to do it high school. carry big ass shyt up and down narrow stair cases is the worst. i didn't last past 2 months. i'll say this, you're forearms and back are going to be real brolic.

:smugdraper: