Anyone here love Skating games? Olli Olli World

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t sleep on Olli Olli World. This shyt is mad fun. It reminds me of Trials bike games but it doesn’t have that janky flash game feeling. From what I hear this game doesn’t start to feel old after a few levels like trial either. It’s fun as hell so far and the music got me groovin.

This feels more like a side scrolling tony hawk game. It feels satisfying to pull off moves. I’m just starting but its already got its hooks in me

FLlv02tWUAIIUYs

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You bought it???!!! I was going to make a thread but didn't think anyone else here was interested (besides @DaSk8D00D..for obvious reasons).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You bought it???!!! I was going to make a thread but didn't think anyone else here was interested (besides @DaSk8D00D..for obvious reasons).

Yeah, its fun, and it looks like theres a lot of content and challenges. This will be a nice game to have in the library. It loads fast as hell and its snappy. You’re in and out and the stages are just a few seconds long.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Outside of THPS I only play skateboard sims :mjpls:

No surprise Gizmo showcasing awful taste in trick selection with the 360 Front Shuv Body varial:troll:

But nah this looks kinda cool tho:ehh: I've just never really gotten into any of the side-scrolling skateboarding games.

I beat the THPS remake not too long ago but I really only play skater XL these days. Its barely a step above an indie game but the physics and level of control you have for fliptricks is :wow:. It definitely won't have the same appeal to anyone who's not a hardcore skateboarder though:lolbron:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, its fun, and it looks like theres a lot of content and challenges. This will be a nice game to have in the library. It loads fast as hell and its snappy. You’re in and out and the stages are just a few seconds long.
I'm trying to decide if I want it on PS5 or Switch. I played a good amount of the first two on Vita but it had the added benefit of being able to play on PS4. And I don't really mess with my Switch like that anymore. Plus leaderboards are probably more populated on PSN.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm trying to decide if I want it on PS5 or Switch. I played a good amount of the first two on Vita but it had the added benefit of being able to play on PS4. And I don't really mess with my Switch like that anymore. Plus scoreboards are probably more populated on PSN.

I could see this being a good game for the switch. The levels are quick and easy to pick up and play and the the performance is flat across all the platforms.

I am enjoying the dualsense sounds and rumbles with it though and i do like the trophy’s.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Outside of THPS I only play skateboard sims :mjpls:

No surprise Gizmo showcasing awful taste in trick selection with the 360 Front Shuv Body varial:troll:

But nah this looks kinda cool tho:ehh: I've just never really gotten into any of the side-scrolling skateboarding games.

I beat the THPS remake not too long ago but I really only play skater XL these days. Its barely a step above an indie game but the physics and level of control you have for fliptricks is :wow:. It definitely won't have the same appeal to anyone who's not a hardcore skateboarder though:lolbron:

:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it’s less than $10 I’ll check it out

*edit*

nah not for $30…I’ll wait to see if it hits game pass in a couple months…no rush