Anyone here ever experience this micro-aggression at Starbucks?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
White boy barista: ”Hi sir, would you like that in small, medium or large?”

Me: “I know what tall, grande and venti are. I’ll take a grande”

Dunkin Donuts needs to step up their latte game. I gotta stop fukking with Starbucks Brehs and Brehettes. And those fancy ass Blue Bottle and Intelligenista knocks off too much $$$$.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’ve never had a Starbucks barista say small/medium/large, sounds like you’re lying, they’re evangelize Starbucks lingo.

They were my coffee shop in my early 20’s when I knew no better. Then switched to peet’s about 5 years ago where they used to playfully chide me for using Starbucks sizes when ordering, had to break that habit. But at both chains I had a good relationship with the staff who knew me (Starbucks was at work, dude knew my name and order) and my homegirl Erica at Peet’s knows my name, order, birthday, and my BF :mjgrin:

invalid

Banned
Daps
White boy barista: ”Hi sir, would you like that in small, medium or large?”

Me: “I know what tall, grande and venti are. I’ll take a grande”

Dunkin Donuts needs to step up their latte game. I gotta stop fukking with Starbucks Brehs and Brehettes. And those fancy ass Blue Bottle and Intelligenista knocks off too much $$$$.

If you facing 'micro-aggressions' from the service sector class that makes 12/hr, you lost. They prolly detected your 'beta cuck' aura when you walked in the door. :mjlol:

Tell that maggot to make it a venti with an extra shot of espresso and make it quick. :ufdup:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So many micro aggressions in the responses here

:hubie:

It’s Friday

Daps
So many micro aggressions in the responses here

:hubie:

It’s Friday

Na no micro aggression here I'll give you full aggression. You should probably spend your Friday searching for you balls breh I think you left em in the library while you were reading them feminism books. Goin thru life looking for any reason to complain. Live like that and you never gonna be successful. FYON (find yo own nuts)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never had a Starbucks barista say small/medium/large, sounds like you’re lying, they’re evangelize Starbucks lingo.

They were my coffee shop in my early 20’s when I knew no better. Then switched to peet’s about 5 years ago where they used to playfully chide me for using Starbucks sizes when ordering, had to break that habit. But at both chains I had a good relationship with the staff who knew me (Starbucks was at work, dude knew my name and order) and my homegirl Erica at Peet’s knows my name, order, birthday, and my BF :mjgrin:
She’s fukking him. :yeshrug: