Anyone heard of mollies?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Its some type of drug I know but never heard of it until recently. The pawg I met recently off POF was high off when she came by the house plus she was also drinking E&J. Im not sure of the side effects or what it does but I figure I ask the drug users on here. Chic partied hard off it and became a habitual squirter that fukked up my couch. I won't be using it but she will the next time I see her.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Kanye said something about Molly a few times, I would suggest staying away from it if fakkits like him are into it...unless you want your a$$hole to be flipped inside out.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Its some type of drug I know but never heard of it until recently. The pawg I met recently off POF was high off when she came by the house plus she was also drinking E&J. Im not sure of the side effects or what it does but I figure I ask the drug users on here. Chic partied hard off it and became a habitual squirter that fukked up my couch. I won't be using it but she will the next time I see her.

I never heard of it until prettyblackk told me about em. And I'm much older than her, was like wtf is a mollie:mindblown:

I should wake her up n ask her exactly what they do:shaq:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Molly is just ecstasy without all the speed cut into it making you stay up 14 hours and shyt. I wish I could find molly but I don't hang out with any white people :why:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Thanks for the info. It explains a lot. She was super horny and could take hella dikk I was giving her that night. It might have been the E&J but she threw up and was zoned out 6 hours later. She was so out of it that she asked me 4 times did I have a rubber on after the high wore off, I just said "yeah" :shaq: cuz the bytch sure nuff felt my skin when she was jacking me off in her p*ssy

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
i took it once when i was on campus and it made me wanna give out hugs all night... when i got back to my room i stared at myself in the mirror for like 10 minutes just admiring myself... It kept me wired till like 6am tho. I would definitely do it again tho.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Molly is just ecstasy without all the speed cut into it making you stay up 14 hours and shyt. I wish I could find molly but I don't hang out with any white people :why:

:wtf: first person ive ever seen relate molly to white people..

edit: the last few posts youve made all directed at white people, bytch whats on your mind ?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:wtf: first person ive ever seen relate molly to white people..

edit: the last few posts youve made all directed at white people, bytch whats on your mind ?

:manny: White people are known to have better access to pure MDMA, LSD, shrooms, DMT, peyote, and other whiteboy drugs like that. Get off my sack, cac.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
You find that shyt at college campuses. He is right about white people tho.

White boys been doing that shyt for couple years now, it's just now making waves in the black community.

I remember a few years back my white roommates took me to a house party (project x style) and I saw them busting down Molly on the table and me thinking it's Blow.

:whoo: Man that looks straight out the '80s

:heh: Nah brah its just fookin Molly dude.

Craziest night of my life :wow: