Anyone have those friends who suck at giving advice?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Example: Friend: wow man I need some help with this problem i'm having. You: *gives Dr.Phil type help to the person*.

Fast forward to when you need help though? You: Man, I've been going through some shyt man.. Friend: idk what to tell you..damn sorry :(

:beli::leostare::wtb::ld::childplease::birdman::aicmon:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm the advice giver, most ppl are age is mentally void

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
People always ask me for advice like i'm the man who knows it all. nikkas better get tips for them afternoon talk shows.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i give good advice.....but i've learned that people never immediately take advice. when they have a problem they want someone to simp to first. then they systematically fukk themselves over 1-2 more times before they finally realize you were right.....usually 3 weeks later.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm always giving my friends and random strangers at bars (especially females that are alone or people that look sad or depressed) all kinds of advice... and people are always appreciative and amazed, most likely because they're impressed by the way I phrase things.

If only they knew I don't know what the fukk I'm talking about. :skip:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
outta my 2 main homies, this one "double-a" always giving "advice" as he likes to call it, now sometimes and it's once in a fukkin' blue moon he'll say something and it'll make you go :ohhh:

and most times this nikka'll have you like :what:

anyone that knows the kidd, always say the same shyt. "don't ever listen to that muthafukka, matter of fact do the complete opposite of any advice he gives you."

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Sometimes I'll ask my knucklehead friends for advice if I want a good laugh. My friends that I ask for serious advice know who they are and take my questions very seriously.