Anyone have the NOI book collection?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Wasnt Elijah given certain books to read by WD? Anyone know what they are? Wesley mentioned a few of them at a lecture I attended.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I have a lot of their books, but Message to the Black man and How to Eat to live would be the essentials.
Would you happen to know where I can find a copy of the pdf or epub? I don't mind paying but I would like the money to go straight to the noi if I can. Thats why I havent bought it off of amazon yet. The noi website only have th paperback from what I see.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Would you happen to know where I can find a copy of the pdf or epub? I don't mind paying but I would like the money to go straight to the noi if I can. Thats why I havent bought it off of amazon yet. The noi website only have th paperback from what I see.

I bought it on Amazon, but I actually listened to the Audio Book as it was uploaded to Youtube a few years ago. IDK if its still up on youtube but I would listen to it at work.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought it on Amazon, but I actually listened to the Audio Book as it was uploaded to Youtube a few years ago. IDK if its still up on youtube but I would listen to it at work.
I downloaded the YouTube audio book but the quality is awful. I wish I could listen to it at work but I can't bring my phone in my work area.