I never stuck with em though...

Any suggestions

For cardio I'm doing a 5k training app & stairs

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
What's your end goal? Strength? Aesthetics? Both?

How much time do you have during the week? Can you go everyday? If so, for how long?

What didn't you like about the other programs?
I guess the beginner goal is to drop this 45 lbs (suggested by my doctor).. I'm 29, 5'10, and about 210.. I have probably a couple hours everyday to go if I'm not on any lazy shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I guess the beginner goal is to drop this 45 lbs (suggested by my doctor).. I'm 29, 5'10, and about 210.. I have probably a couple hours everyday to go if I'm not on any lazy shyt
Honestly 5x5 is fine for that goal... to lose weight you're gonna need to do a lot of cardio and fix your diet. You'd just be lifting to hold on to stregnth pretty much, so any routine that doesn't get in the way of your weight loss will be fine.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Honestly 5x5 is fine for that goal... to lose weight you're gonna need to do a lot of cardio and fix your diet. You'd just be lifting to hold on to stregnth pretty much, so any routine that doesn't get in the way of your weight loss will be fine.
So with the 5x5 do I actually have to start with JUST the bar... I feel goofy going in there and lifting just the bar .. but if it's how I'm suppose to do it then I will

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So with the 5x5 do I actually have to start with JUST the bar... I feel goofy going in there and lifting just the bar .. but if it's how I'm suppose to do it then I will
If you haven't done the lifts at all before, it's probably a good idea. You want to learn and reinforce good form as early as possible.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If you don't have a base of strength I would follow the program.