Anyone going to use muscle pharm products now?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a whole bottle of muscle pharm fish oils in the cupboard,bought them a while back,and was planning to use them after my others ran out.,I had bought them as they were on special offer on amazon and they were well reviewed on bodybuilding .com But what came out about their so called 'premium' protein product, Arnold iron mass not being legit about what was in it , I just wonder if I should throw them in the bin.

Fish oils are important to me, as I train six days a week and do steroid cycles, so have to watch my joints.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I have a whole bottle of muscle pharm fish oils in the cupboard,bought them a while back,and was planning to use them after my others ran out.,I had bought them as they were on special offer on amazon and they were well reviewed on bodybuilding .com But what came out about their so called 'premium' protein product, Arnold iron mass not being legit about what was in it , I just wonder if I should throw them in the bin.

Fish oils are important to me, as I train six days a week and do steroid cycles, so have to watch my joints.

:huhldup: