Anyone going to Las Vegas for Cinco De Mayo/ Mayweather Fight?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:smugdraper: goin down brehs

377327_10200944727930558_596689358_n.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
shiiiit i'll be working. that would be tight to see a fight. im so lazy when it comes to keeping up with events here. have fun! wear rubbers.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can't make it to any fights this year but next year I'll be trying to head to one of one of the fights, whatever they may be. I just got to keep my schedule open. I am going to Vegas in June though. :stylin:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I went to the Mosley Mayweather fight.......I love Mayweather but unless I'm really getting it or DJing in vegas I'm not paying to go to one of his fights again. Waste of money.....to see him totally outclass nikkas to a UD. People literally were leaving that fight in the 8th round. I'd only go for his fights if he's fighting someone respectable. Mosely was respectable but besides the 2nd round it really wasn't worth the money I paid. I went to the Danny Garcia Amir Khan fight, best money I've ever spent (Way cheaper than a Mayweather fight).....on some spur of the moment shyt, just because I was out there.

NOW......the fukkery around Vegas during a mayweather fight is unmatched....I do want to go back for that but I'd feel like like I'd have to go to the fight.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I went to the Mosley Mayweather fight.......I love Mayweather but unless I'm really getting it or DJing in vegas I'm not paying to go to one of his fights again. Waste of money.....to see him totally outclass nikkas to a UD. People literally were leaving that fight in the 8th round. I'd only go for his fights if he's fighting someone respectable. Mosely was respectable but besides the 2nd round it really wasn't worth the money I paid. I went to the Danny Garcia Amir Khan fight, best money I've ever spent (Way cheaper than a Mayweather fight).....on some spur of the moment shyt, just because I was out there.

NOW......the fukkery around Vegas during a mayweather fight is unmatched....I do want to go back for that but I'd feel like like I'd have to go to the fight.

nobody goes to the actual fight breh (unless u a high roller) nikkas just go for the hoes, and crazy amount of spanish hoes that will be there for Cinco De Mayo :myman: