Anyone following The Olympia this year?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Worked the expo all day. I was watching prejudging for a bit which is a nice benefit of the expo. I'll check the stream out, no way will I goto the show, too tired.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil looked bloated as fukk....but he's so fukking 3D. He just looks different. Ramy needed more oil. He has Phil beat, but his definition didn't jump off the screen....looked real flat. I'm so disappointed that Roden and McMillan sacrificed their aesthetics for mass. Both of their midsections looked boxy and unimpressive. Dexter continues to amaze. Bonac has reaches his peak....just not enough more he can pack on his body in terms of mass. After prejudging I'd go with Ramy, Phil, and Blade/Bonac battling for 3rd.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
fukk this shyt

pregnate ass phil heath again :martin:

this shyt more corrupt than boxing
All of them look stupid as fukk, but Ramy looks more stupid than most. There is NOTHING pleasing about the shape of his physique

At least Phil has his signature 3D popping

The entire competition needs rebuilt from the ground up though. Can't just suddenly start penalizing a turtle gut when you never have in the past. Whole shyt needs an overhaul to get rid of these disgusting freaks

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Body building has fallen the fukk off. These mass monsters are fukking up the game. I've been watching Dexter's "Road to the Olympia" YouTube series, and its sad how these guys can hardly breathe. All the grunts and heavy breathing with minimal moving is alarming. Lee Haney the last of the greats that can pull off the vaccuum while still being huge.

Phil's genetics are gonna always keep him in the running cause nobody has that 3D effect he has. This was one of his worst packages tho and I think Ramy is gonna beat him next year.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
My boy Jeremy, 4peat

Crazy how Ryan Terry didn't even place, madness

\

fukk the bubble gut shyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Init its awful, anyone with a gut should have points taken away - Arnie is disgusted at this

All about Physique IMO

part of me understands it because if they aren't going to be penalized for it than it doesn't matter....Especially since it seems they are graded by maximum amount of muscle....HGH grows the organs and etc so these dudes are out here with pregnant 8 packs....But than at the same time no one really wants to watch natural competitions.

I'm actually looking to start an HGH cycle myself but where as they spend or their sponsor spends over $1,000 a month lol I'm not trying to pay much more. I have the appointment set up for next week at an HGH/TRT clinic hopefully the doctor prescribes me than insurance will cover it....

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
part of me understands it because if they aren't going to be penalized for it than it doesn't matter....Especially since it seems they are graded by maximum amount of muscle....HGH grows the organs and etc so these dudes are out here with pregnant 8 packs....But than at the same time no one really wants to watch natural competitions.

I'm actually looking to start an HGH cycle myself but where as they spend or their sponsor spends over $1,000 a month lol I'm not trying to pay much more. I have the appointment set up for next week at an HGH/TRT clinic hopefully the doctor prescribes me than insurance will cover it.

What is you reason for going on HGH, not for chicks in the summer
:patrice:

Its just so expensive and best results come longer you take it

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Side note....Big Ramy does NOT have a small waist. His torso looks like a fat sack of fertilizer from the front. His "v taper" is an illusion created by his stupid cartoon lats and too-small traps. He just happens to be flatter stomach'd because he doesn't have the years in the game. His gut will get worse over time.

He loses in every pose to Phil, especially glaringly with his lack of hamstrings.

I'm tired of Kai Greene stans bytching about Heath. Kai Green was never the best.

Awful male modeling competition. Blow it up.