Anyone ever used the AbCarver Pro?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just looks like a regular ab wheel you can get for 5-10 bucks.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
All these ab-rocker type equipment that they try and sell you on the infomercials are a waste of money. What you need to do is lose bodyfat first, then worry about doing ab work. If you're body fat is too high, no amount of ab work will bring them out. I know it sounds good, but that's marketing. There is nothing better than weighted crunches/ weighted decline sit ups.. and thick abs are genetic anyway (not that you can't build em up). You can do weighted crunches at home, for free.. might need a gym for decline sit ups though.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
All these ab-rocker type equipment that they try and sell you on the infomercials are a waste of money. What you need to do is lose bodyfat first, then worry about doing ab work. If you're body fat is too high, no amount of ab work will bring them out. I know it sounds good, but that's marketing. There is nothing better than weighted crunches/ weighted decline sit ups.. and thick abs are genetic anyway (not that you can't build em up). You can do weighted crunches at home, for free.. might need a gym for decline sit ups though.
o....:(

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Proper diet and some deadlifts will get your abs strong and chiseled. Ive never done sit ups or crunches.I'm sure they are effective to some degree.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Proper diet and some deadlifts will get your abs chiseled. Ive never done sit ups or crunches.
Agreed. I havent done any serious ab work in almost 5 years, at a higher body fat than I ever was, but my abs are thicker than ever been. Heavy deads or rack pulls once a week