Anyone Ever Took A Polygraph Test?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Did you lie and still pass? Any tips? Those drug use questions are going to get me and if I don't pass I have to wait 3 years to even just reapply.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Just answer without a care and you'll pass.
I don't know if you're serious but someone told me mentally believing your lie works or mentally asking yourself a question that's the truth will get a pass too.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I don't know if you're serious but someone told me mentally believing your lie works or mentally asking yourself a question that's the truth will get a pass too.

Well, polygraphs only go off emotional reaction. So just try to be void of emotion in your responses I guess. Don't think about if it's truth or false, just think what you feel is a 'logical' answer and I feel it should pass you.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I took one and to this day I'm still mentally exhausted even thinking about it. They have sensors around your chest, your index fingers, your upper arm, and hidden in the chair is a sensor for your ass. If you see a window, it's a 2-way mirror and there are a group of people watching you. You can't see the computer screen since its faced away from you so you have no idea how your heart rate is registering.

Luckily, the things that I was asked I had no involvement in so I answered truthfully. But I had to go through 2 days of questioning and at the end of day 1, I was worn out. It's a psychological game. I was panicking and afraid because that was the first time I've been through that.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I've always wondered about the accuracy of lie polygraph tests :patrice:
on steve wilkos there's people that seem genuinely shocked when they don't pass...makes me wonder. :patrice: