Anyone ever purchase and use a Rosetta Stone?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm looking into learning French and Portuguese, without taking a 4-5 month long class that charges me $700 :beli:

anyone ever tryout out Rosetta Stone? did you feel like u got your money's worth? best bang for your buck?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I took it for Spanish in HS and we used it in French workshops in college. It mostly teaches you vocab. I think it's a waste of money, take the class.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I took it for Spanish in HS and we used it in French workshops in college. It mostly teaches you vocab. I think it's a waste of money, take the class.

the class only really teaches u vocab too. and with rosetta stone, there isn't any hw or tests :shaq:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Would rather take a class, tried that shyt for Mandarin, the whole time i was :mindblown:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I guess if you're really motivated to learn it then its worth it but for me it just became about answering the questions right and not really learning it. I think if you're gonna go the rosetta stone way then you should also buy a textbook so you can teach yourself conjugations too. Rosetta Stone might teach that but I don't remember.