Anyone Ever Notice That Almost Every TV Show In History Is Based On Doors?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You know when you smoke a blunt you reach different levels of consciousness and realize shyt!!
I was watching a Series and realized something....

Almost every show in history is based on doors!
Open Doors!!!

Watch Everyone Loves Raymond, if Raymond locked his door it would be the end of the show!!!
Because the show was about people coming over to his house, mainly his parents, and the door was always open.
Gossip Girl, I was forced to watch this, people take elevators into people's open penthouses.
And so many other TV shows, it's all based on doors.
If characters locked their doors it would be the end of the Series of most shows!!!!!!!!!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You ever notice how when Martin went in his apartment and closed the door suddenly Shenaynay would come out her door? I always thought they were related or something :ohhh:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:
Kramer, George and Elaine were always in and out of Jerry's door too...

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I haven’t seen much exegesis on doors and rooms in significance to their superlative counterparts. Art definitely demonstrates the ineffable, but this has inspired me to look further into the concept. Our ability to create is just as pivotal as what we create as it pertains to heavenly forms.

Maybe switch to Indica
Indica is for jaded burnouts.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
The Sopranos, if Tony never opened the fridge door, he won’t be a fat fukk, meaning he won’t be insecure and depressed, meaning no therapy…

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
He right tho.

Balky.

Kramer.

Urkel.

Steve and Marcy.

Jazz.

Friends and Living Single.

Girlfriends.

That 70s Show.

Etc.

nikkas just be walking into the crib unannounced.
:ufdup:
JGNqiudfCknqmCg1BIBf1ixIUdGcrMexYsD0U4yYVMA.png

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You know when you smoke a blunt you reach different levels of consciousness and realize shyt!!
I was watching a Series and realized something....

Almost every show in history is based on doors!
Open Doors!!!

Watch Everyone Loves Raymond, if Raymond locked his door it would be the end of the show!!!
Because the show was about people coming over to his house, mainly his parents, and the door was always open.
Gossip Girl, I was forced to watch this, people take elevators into people's open penthouses.
And so many other TV shows, it's all based on doors.
If characters locked their doors it would be the end of the Series of most shows!!!!!!!!!
Elaborate

:ohhh:

I’m not smoking but I love high talk