anyone ever met a mexican chic without a kid at the age of 25?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
they are crazy fertile and can get pregnant through giving a handjob lol. i think a lot has to do with the fact that most mexican men are really weirdos when it comes to their women. they fill their heads with crazy shyt and are so possessive and refuse to not cum inside of them raw. they dont think at all when it comes to sex. its actually primitive if you ask me. only a caveman would not be able to use logic because his fukking penis has a sensation every once in awhile and he just has to stick it somewhere. most of them are poor as shyt too when do you see a ballin mexican family that isnt 10 deep in an apartment with kids?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they are crazy fertile and can get pregnant through giving a handjob lol. i think a lot has to do with the fact that most mexican men are really weirdos when it comes to their women. they fill their heads with crazy shyt and refuse to not come inside of them raw. they dont think at all when it comes to sex. its actually primitive if you ask me. only a caveman would not be able to use logic because his fukking penis has a sensation every once in awhile. most of them are poor as shyt too when do you see a ballin mexican family

or that they largely subscribe to a religion that is anti birth control :childplease:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:russ: even them built like buffaloes Mexicans got 2 kids. They post pregnancy bodies leave a nikka looking at em like :huhldup: how you just have a kid and your ass go inward. :flabbynsick:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
or that they largely subscribe to a religion that is anti birth control :childplease:

yes that too but you cant deny mexican men are weirdos when it comes to women and their women arnt that bright usually so add that together PLUS the fact they believe in some fantasy religion diehard really says it all

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
they are crazy fertile and can get pregnant through giving a handjob lol. i think a lot has to do with the fact that most mexican men are really weirdos when it comes to their women. they fill their heads with crazy shyt and are so possessive and refuse to not cum inside of them raw. they dont think at all when it comes to sex. its actually primitive if you ask me. only a caveman would not be able to use logic because his fukking penis has a sensation every once in awhile and he just has to stick it somewhere. most of them are poor as shyt too when do you see a ballin mexican family that isnt 10 deep in an apartment with kids?

Guaranteed by 2025 they will have more collective wealth than black americans. Guaranteed. They have industries where they can cater directly to each other because of their culture ie supermarkets which will be manned only by other Mexicans.

:smugfavre:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Guaranteed by 2025 they will have more collective wealth than black americans. Guaranteed. They have industries where they can cater directly to each other because of their culture ie supermarkets which will be manned only by other Mexicans.

:smugfavre:

i could see that. they are hard working family orientated people if they can break their roots from the ground their in now im most cases and places in this country and manage their population right they could be very successful

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
i could see that. they are hard working family orientated people if they can break their roots from the ground their in now im most cases and places in this country and manage their population right they could be very successful

What does this even mean? Statements like this are as bad as the "they are all poor with 10 kids" statements. Oh wait, turns out you made both statements.

What a shock.