Anyone ever have nerve damage before?

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
My ring and pinky finger in my left hand have been numb and I've had that "funnybone" feeling in my left arm for about a straight month now. So I pretty much stopped lifting to give it time to see if it would recover...nothing. Going to the doctor next week to get it checked out.

Are there any exercises maybe with cables that I could do that would strictly work my muscles and not hurt my nerves? Like in that arm I can still curl the same amount and everything that I normally could, but I have absolutely no grip strength. I couldn't even crush an empty soda can or cut a piece of food with a fork:damn:

I'm scared brehs:lupe: But really I miss the gym and I don't want to let myself go too much. Since I haven't been in there, my diet has been reckless. I've been eating less than normal for the most part but the stuff I'm eating is bad and when I see a can of soda or sweet tea I'm like :shaq:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like in that arm I can still curl the same amount and everything that I normally could, but I have absolutely no grip strength. I couldn't even crush an empty soda can or cut a piece of food with a fork:damn:

But how it happen? You caught between something? :lupe:

Ive trapped nerves before... just go see doc :lupe:

You be aight...:lupe: