Anyone ever have a narcissist in their life?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I never realized how draining it could be until this one guy entered my circle of friends. Good lord it's awful, had to cut him off

Narcissists never change or get better no matter how convincing they are temorarily. It's truly a toxic personality type that brings down everyone with them. Best to cut them off early and never think about them again

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I never realized how draining it could be until this one guy entered my circle of friends. Good lord it's awful, had to cut him off

Narcissists never change or get better no matter how convincing they are temorarily. It's truly a toxic personality type that brings down everyone with them. Best to cut them off early and never think about them again

Describe the behavior that led to your decision.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Reacts to criticism with anger, lacks empathy, Delusions of grandeur, takes advantage of others, is a bully, Selfish, craves attention, uses friends solely to prop themselves up

The thing is when they want to be they can appear normal and nice. This is an act to get your trust, once they get comfortable the true monster comes out

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps

Ive been called one several times :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i run into a lot of people like that. most people are like that and they don't even know it...

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Reacts to criticism with anger, lacks empathy, Delusions of grandeur, takes advantage of others, is a bully, Selfish, craves attention, uses friends solely to prop themselves up

The thing is when they want to be they can appear normal and nice. This is an act to get your trust, once they get comfortable the true monster comes out

Yo, my fiancee has a girlfriend like this and the shyt is annoying as fukk. I look at her like ":wtf: you hang with her for?" and she says "She is just being herself." Which is more to the reason why she should x'ed out.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse

:youngsabo:

Daps

Perhaps all humans are like this... Except, their own characteristics of narcism display themselves in various different manners, degrees, or extremes.

:manny:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have a cousin like this, he's annoying as hell. One time, me, him and my other cousin were in a mall and this dude sweared that every girl(young, old, don't matter) was checking him out and when we called him out on it he got all pissed off.

Narcissism can lead to a dark path, the 1 ice pic 1 lunatic guy was a narcissist and his craving for attention led him to take a human life.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You mean basically every female under 25?

Yes :rudy:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I have a cousin like this, he's annoying as hell. One time, me, him and my other cousin were in a mall and this dude sweared that every girl(young, old, don't matter) was checking him out and when we called him out on it he got all pissed off.

Narcissism can lead to a dark path, the 1 ice pic 1 lunatic guy was a narcissist and his craving for attention led him to take a human life.

I used to have a roommate like this

*driving down road, take a turn*

*He looks at a brawd on the sidewalk*

"Dude she wanted me"

Realize he was being serious :what: