Anyone ever go so hard in the paint they burnt out and have to see a chiropractor ?

Daps
been cycling about 200 miles a week for hella months and doing pull ups and push ups on the side. Last week I burnt myself out from cycling and have to rest for 3 weeks off my bike. Also tore by left side and the chiropractor said that's what happens to athletes when one side gets fukked up. I don't know how much I have to pay to see him
But it might be worth it

I think I damaged my nerves on my left side of my upper body

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In college I ran track and I got back spasms from overtraining. shyt was horrible and yea i had to go get realligned and all that shyt

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
been cycling about 200 miles a week for hella months and doing pull ups and push ups on the side. Last week I burnt myself out from cycling and have to rest for 3 weeks off my bike. Also tore by left side and the chiropractor said that's what happens to athletes when one side gets fukked up. I don't know how much I have to pay to see him
But it might be worth it

I think I damaged my nerves on my left side of my upper body
Why you not going to an orthopedic doctor? Just curious

Daps
Why you not going to an orthopedic doctor? Just curious

Because I don't know the diffrence this has never happened to me before. Came home from cycling last week. Woke up and my body was fukked up. I wanted to hold this new girl all thru the nite last week but couldn't

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Because I don't know the diffrence this has never happened to me before. Came home from cycling last week. Woke up and my body was fukked up. I wanted to hold this new girl all thru the nite last week but couldn't
Well you should consult with an Orthopedic Surgeon with the credentials of M.D. F.A.C.S.

Find a Surgeon

I'm not saying you need surgery, so if they push surgery get a second opinion.

But they're WAY more qualified to treat you than a chiropractor.

You may need an MRI at the most, but it sounds like you injured yourself on one side and then overworked other muscles to compensate.

Best course is going to be non-surgical, like perhaps Physical Therapy. You can get a lot of benefit from PT.

I've injured myself through overcompensation (that's NOT a clinical term) before and the pain is crazy, but it was a muscle strain. Just took it easy, took some non-narcotic pain medicine (Aleve) and muscle relaxers (Robaxin).

My old mentor was an orthopedic surgeon and he'd tell his patients that sometimes the surgery aftermath is worse than the original so just be cautious on surgery, ESPECIALLY if there's no MRI first.

But I wouldn't trust a chiropractor...They didn't go to Med school.