Anyone ever get a call from an employer and forget what u applied for?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Now, I like my job aight, but its a bunch of my teammates jumping ship, and I'm not gonna be left holding it down solo doing the work of 4 people by myself for the same pay. we already are down to a 2 person team starting in 2 weeks.

and being that I'm at a large health care organization for the past year, that was plenty enought to potentially be able to get on at other health care organizations that are even more prestigious. The game is checkers, not chess, and I never have taken a job that pays less than my previous job in my life.

so on wednesday, I applied for like 4 jobs at this place and the manager calls me back to do a quick phone interview this afternoon. I was just bout to go in a meeting so I told him I'd hit him back. but the problem is I can't figure out which position I applied to. :snoop:

I also applied for some transfers here as well and got a call from the HR the other day. but the new company is better IMO. plus probably closer to the crib.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've done it before. Back when I didn't have a gig, I would apply to about 5 different jobs per company, figuring that I could BS them into thinking I was good at something :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NY
i once did a phone interview high as fukk off a brownie i ate the night before.

got the job.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
In interviews one of my favorite questions to ask is, "give me an overview of a typical day with this job/position?" Also ask, who will I be reporting to? Both should give you an idea of what position it was.