Anyone ever daydream of a popular rapper meeting you and asking you to quit and ride

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
.....on their bus? :sitdown:

As an 84 baby :old: this rat race has me like :larry: “This cant be life.” I tend to find myself daydreaming about a Wiz or Big Sean or Flock somehow meeting me and I kick some game to them like, “Mannn, I’m just trying to MAKE IT!” sh1t. From there, they ask me to quit and go on tour with em. From there, I’d start :smoker:, getting on skeezers, messing with the light/camera ppl and develop a new trade. Sh1t sounds sohh ill. I know I’m not the only one. If I met MMG and they wanted me to gain respect in their crew, I wouldn’t go at WALE (as a 6’0 guy :win:)….I’d go @ ROSS bar-for-bar to try and show what I’m made out of…..Sh1t would be epic. :youngsabo:

*takes lunch*

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I day dream of what it would be like to knock one out and record it on my phone.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I dream of one day catching a rapper slipping, robbin them and postin pics of me with they chain on WSHH

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
.....on their bus? :sitdown:

As an 84 baby :old: this rat race has me like :larry: “This cant be life.” I tend to find myself daydreaming about a Wiz or Big Sean or Flock somehow meeting me and I kick some game to them like, “Mannn, I’m just trying to MAKE IT!” sh1t. From there, they ask me to quit and go on tour with em. From there, I’d start :smoker:, getting on skeezers, messing with the light/camera ppl and develop a new trade. Sh1t sounds sohh ill. I know I’m not the only one. If I met MMG and they wanted me to gain respect in their crew, I wouldn’t go at WALE (as a 6’0 guy :win:)….I’d go @ ROSS bar-for-bar to try and show what I’m made out of…..Sh1t would be epic. :youngsabo:

*takes lunch*

Get back to work leroy. Your lunch break is over :russ: