Anyone ever buy an eliptical for home?

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Yea. Don't buy a cheap one.

Buy one that is on the smaller side but doesn't compromise features. You basically want something you can use if you are fat/skinny/ripped. Also take your weight into consideration. A lot of 250lb max ellipticals on the market (Which is pretty low if you're taller and bulking, or just fat to begin with)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I bought one because my gym was selling used equipment. Retailed for $8000 and copped it for $500. Call the local gyms in your area and see if they plan on getting rid of their ellipticals.

That said, I prefer my schwinn airdyne bike for hiit workouts and you can shred crazy weight in no time with it. I have a friend who coaches wrestling and he puts his kids through it. You can get a brand new one for $1000.

I only use the elliptical when my hammies aren't jammed up, otherwise I hit the airdyne bike for intervals

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea. Don't buy a cheap one.

Buy one that is on the smaller side but doesn't compromise features. You basically want something you can use if you are fat/skinny/ripped. Also take your weight into consideration. A lot of 250lb max ellipticals on the market (Which is pretty low if you're taller and bulking, or just fat to begin with)

I ended up getting a Norditrack joint. Max weight on it is 325. It ran about 750 but I had like 500 bucks in Amex points so i just used it towards the purchase.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I ended up getting a Norditrack joint. Max weight on it is 325. It ran about 750 but I had like 500 bucks in Amex points so i just used it towards the purchase.
:whew: thats great price
im buying one next year, lmk how it holds up a few months from now. just gotta wait for that fitness credit to refresh :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:whew: thats great price
im buying one next year, lmk how it holds up a few months from now. just gotta wait for that fitness credit to refresh :mjlol:

yeah. I may start doing cardio before going to work a few times a week. I got a 300lb resistance band set and some 50lb power block dumbbells so I'm going to buy a adjustable bench and turn a spare bedroom into a home gym.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:camby:

I lost 90 lbs in 8 months using the elliptical. I was able to run for Longer periods than I would have been on the treadmill due to the low impact.

That said I prefer the ones without the sidearm.

the elliptical is best for knees especially for overweight people. And anything that makes you sweat cant be considered useless lol

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:camby:

I lost 90 lbs in 8 months using the elliptical. I was able to run for Longer periods than I would have been on the treadmill due to the low impact.

That said I prefer the ones without the sidearms.
:yeshrug: I prefer the stair master since it builds calves too