Anyone else up early as f*ck everyday

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

5am everyday, Hug life :noah:

Im still adjusting and I been doing this all summer. You can catch me on the Coli with the early birds :yes:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I GET UP AROUND 3 OR 4 USUALLY. I GO BACK AROUND 9 AND WAKE UP AGAIN AT 12. SERVICE CALLS CHANGE THAT SCHEDULE BUT IT GOES LIKE THAT MOST OF THE TIME.

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah, I sleep about 4 hours on an average night and wake up around 6am.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you're not up by 5:00AM then you're not serious about a god damn thing. You're a check collector and not a money maker.

I wake up at 4:30AM pretty much every day and I make sure to do a workout, finish it off with some yoga and watch some motivating videos or speeches.

My goal for this next year is to be in the office by 7AM every day. Eventually I want to be in by 6:30. Every day. Before everybody.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I normally wake up at 5:30AM but this past week I've been waking up a bit earlier (or just staying up really late) to fast with my girlfriend.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I normally wake up at 5:30AM but this past week I've been waking up a bit earlier (or just staying up really late) to fast with my girlfriend.
Fasting is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Once I learned that Obama fasted every Sunday when he was a young jack I started doing the same. Now, I'm not dominated by the urge to eat. Hell, I can go a whole day without eating and not even notice it. It helps you get really nice abs and lazer like focus.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I try to get up at 4 to exercise but if I don't, then 6 am at the latest.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
If you're not up by 5:00AM then you're not serious about a god damn thing. You're a check collector and not a money maker.

I wake up at 4:30AM pretty much every day and I make sure to do a workout, finish it off with some yoga and watch some motivating videos or speeches.

My goal for this next year is to be in the office by 7AM every day. Eventually I want to be in by 6:30. Every day. Before everybody.

PRETTY GENERAL STATEMENT TO THROW AROUND. NOBODY IS COMING TO WORK 2 1/2 HOURS BEFORE THEIR SHIFT STARTS IF THEY AREN'T GETTING PAID. IF YOU ARE ON SALARY I CAN UNDERSTAND IT. IF YOU GET PAID BY THE HOUR YOUR STATEMENT IS JUST SILLY TALK.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I know alot of people give you flack for the shyt you say but this is one thing I co/sign. A lot of people that I read and try and learn from about success say this very thing. Successful people get up early in the morning (no whatever your interpretation is of sucess is another story). But I realized how true this was when I started getting up early a couple weeks ago. By the time its 11 (when alot of ppl my age start their day), it would feel like I could accomplish so much, and I still had the rest of the regular day to get shyt done as well.