Anyone else think that today's dancing is a bit aggressive?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshho31MGcf9e7zfW9Q5]Video: This Is How LA People Dance At Parties? LEVEL XXI[/ame]

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhW2Wbsu2f5QllHRsI]Video: Foam Party In Brooklyn, NY![/ame]

Observing the progression of casual club dancing is quite interesting. Back in the 50s and 60s when people danced they barely touched each other. Now it's like simulated sex:

evolution-of-dance.jpg

I'm afraid that 10-20 years from now people will actually have sex on the dance floor with their clothes off. On the surface this may sound cool to some of you but what about your daughters?

nas-daughter-2012-04-27-300x300.jpg

Would you want some horny college football player grinding on your daughter like in the videos posted above?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't.

If you don't like this kind of shyt, go to a lounge. :ld:

These chicks be easier to pipe at the end of the night, tho. :yes:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It was just as aggressive when I was in middle school (late 90s/early 00s) so this is nothing new.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Video: This Is How LA People Dance At Parties? LEVEL XXI

Video: Foam Party In Brooklyn, NY!

Observing the progression of casual club dancing is quite interesting. Back in the 50s and 60s when people danced they barely touched each other. Now it's like simulated sex:

evolution-of-dance.jpg

I'm afraid that 10-20 years from now people will actually have sex on the dance floor with their clothes off. On the surface this may sound cool to some of you but what about your daughters?

nas-daughter-2012-04-27-300x300.jpg

Would you want some horny college football player grinding on your daughter like in the videos posted above?

u sound like our parents did lol...

they doin the same thing we did...that our parents did..n what they parents did...

all the shyt is documented on film when directors n shyt wanna document a time...the juke joints n shyt...

i mean suge avery....suge muhfukkin me avery

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Depends on where you're at really. I don't club often, but I've been to spots that the dancing was done tastefully, and I've been to spots where I've had females hop into my lap in a skirt with no panties. :manny: Like it's been said, if it's that much of an issue, you could just find a lounge. I prefer a lounge type environment, personally.

The things that go down at these foam parties on campus... :wow:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
shut up fakkit...whores are gonna whore. Ive been to respectable spots where the women dont dry hump and I been to spots where you can get away with pulling a chicks titty out...if the spot is dark enough :lolbron:

stop letting worldstar tell you how to view the world...fakkit.

You can disagree with me without being belligerent. Just goes to show you the lack of education and lack of civility you have.