Anyone else think 2019 will be a banner year for gaming?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Anyone else excited for next year? Man next year looks so stacked..I think it will be a banner year for gaming

KH3, Rage, Metro Exodus, Resident Evil 2, Last of us 2, Pokemon RPG, Metroid prime probably, also possibly Borderlands 4. It just looks so stacked on paper, even more stacked than this year and even possibly the year before.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
IMO the end of this year and the next two years may be a golden age of gaming if I end up liking all the games I'm picking up.

Spidey
RDR2
Days Gone
TLOU2
Ghost of Tsushima

:wow:

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Most of those games I’ll play after it go on sale with the exception of Last of Us 2.

I still need to play Bioshock Infinite; Resident Evil 7, Horizon Frozen Wild, Gravity Rush 2, Doom, Wolfenstein, and Dishonored 2.

Spider-Man and Red Dead 2 will likely have me fed til January 2019. :dame:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
IMO the end of this year and the next two years msy be a golden age of gaming if I end up liking all the games I'm picking up.

Spidey
RDR2
Days Gone
TLOU2
Ghost of Tsushima

:wow:
I honesrly think this is a second golden age of gaming.

Also forgot about Ghosts. I think that may end being the best game next year. Also forgot about that Sekirosies twice game. I get the feeling we may see Bloodborne 2 as well.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most of those games I’ll play after it go on sale with the exception of Last of Us 2.

I still need to play Bioshock Infinite; Resident Evil 7, Horizon Frozen Wild, Gravity Rush 2, Doom, Wolfenstein, and Dishonored 2.

Spider-Man and Red Dead 2 will likely have me fed til January 2019. :dame:
Same:francis:
Imma be broke this fall:francis:
Spider-Man :francis:
Rdr2
Assassin creed odyssey :francis:
Bf5:francis: