Anyone else seen Dave Chapelle's recent act?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Saw it the other night here just outside of Chicago, shyt was dope funny as hell lasted about 35 minutes.

Anybody else seen this?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Saw it the other night here just outside of Chicago, shyt was dope funny as hell lasted about 35 minutes.

Anybody else seen this?

I was there as well. He did more than 35 minutes. he came on at like 10pm and was off around 10:55. he was dope tho. I agree. I was rollin.

hannibal burress killed it as well I thought.

flight of the conchords was :trash: and their set was waaaayyyyy too long.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I saw it in The Woodlands and it was around 30 minutes for us. It's nothing really new but for the Paula Dean jokes. The entire set is pretty much this:

those were three jokes out of a 45 minute set breh
Beanie, hannibal KILLED it dude is fukkin hilarious. My breh and I had to go get drunk during flight of the concords they were so bad

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
those were three jokes out of a 45 minute set breh
Beanie, hannibal KILLED it dude is fukkin hilarious. My breh and I had to go get drunk during flight of the concords they were so bad

man, I was looking around during the flight of the conchords set, and EVERY black person was half way sleep or not paying attention. I think they are a :bryan: thing.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
man, I was looking around during the flight of the conchords set, and EVERY black person was half way sleep or not paying attention. I think they are a :bryan: thing.
breh I'm as white as it gets, they're just not funny

Daps
shyt all over hartford in the burgh he blessed us hannibal burress had that puffy mo-money mo-problems jaunt on during his set too his rap was blah tho jeff ross coked up hittin on event staff :blessed:except for that dumb bytch at the beginning the autistic comedian and those guitar hipsters

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Him coming out on stage everyone in the audience went
from first row to the last row in the lawn they were clappin up Dave, that shyt got loud as hell.
fukk Hartford, CT btw